• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
90% of people in Miami don’t look like that.

I found in Wynwood it was 90% basic white girls and 7% generic hipster undergrads.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet Pepper has some fake ass doctorate in like humanities or philosophical. Fake ******* dr.
Such contempt for Waco's third most famous celebrity (top two are ChipanJoanna and David Koresh, obvi). You should be worried they're going to revoke your degree from Baylor.

Last edited:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never, ever met anyone who thinks NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia accents are sexy. Ever. Oh, and Texas accents, like everything else in the obnoxiously overrated state, are ****.

Of course, the genius thing about that list is that it could be literally in any order at all and generate the exact same number of clicks and comments. Guaranteed clickbait gold.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I have never, ever met anyone who thinks NYC, Boston, or Philadelphia accents are sexy. Ever. Oh, and Texas accents, like everything else in the obnoxiously overrated state, are ****.

Of course, the genius thing about that list is that it could be literally in any order at all and generate the exact same number of clicks and comments. Guaranteed clickbait gold.

If you don't like clickbait, you're unAmerican, commie.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Such contempt for Waco's third most famous celebrity (top two are ChipanJoanna and David Koresh, obvi). You should be worried they're going to revoke your degree from Baylor.

I wrote my dissertation on how no means yes, so I'm a distinguished alumni.

Sounds like someone got Baylor Footballed.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What about the other 26%? I guess they just don't exist.
Crack addicts
I found in Wynwood it was 90% basic white girls and 7% generic hipster undergrads.
Do you guys have these places in your city where you can ring fence all the tourists in, so they don’t bother you? That’s what Wynwood is to Miami (also Collins Ave in South Beach) .

That said, Wynwood does have some cool places to hang out, even though it’s 100% out of the pages of that Look At That ******* Hipster website

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does that mean the only non-rapists on the team are the receivers and running backs?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does that mean the only non-rapists on the team are the receivers and running backs?

No, that means are receivers and running backs are slow. The ****** Steve King sounds like a Baylor man:

"What if we went back through all the family trees and just pulled out anyone who was a product of **** or incest? Would there be any population of the world left if we did that?" King told the crowd at the Westside Conservative Club.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well he certainly has the necessary integrity to follow in the footsteps of Ken Starr. Seems like that Catholicism might be an issue for Waco's pride and joy, though.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Is the secret to not overpaying at pottery barn..."don't buy things at pottery barn?"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads