• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our front door is extremely visible from the street (setback poor) so we prefer that packages go the side door which is also technically front facing but just set back and not visible. We put up a small sign that reads, "Please deliver packages to the side door" with an arrow pointing in that direction. It's probably 8' away and most things get delivered to that door. I always laugh when the amazon drivers take a picture of the package sitting under the sign with the big arrow pointing left.
Every once in a while UPS will deliver to our side door and it always throws me off.

All I read is sex jargon!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our neighbor of 6 years, who we've always had appropriately cordial and distant relations with, recently started flying a massive "Let's Go Brandon" flag on his pool deck. This both kinda surprises me, as he's a megabank managing director and has always seemed fairly sane, and puzzles me -- like, why now suddenly? Around here that is a deliberate choice to flip off like 90% of the rest of the community so you've got to be hitting the Q pipe pretty hard to want to make a point of it?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our neighbor of 6 years, who we've always had appropriately cordial and distant relations with, recently started flying a massive "Let's Go Brandon" flag on his pool deck. This both kinda surprises me, as he's a megabank managing director and has always seemed fairly sane, and puzzles me -- like, why now suddenly? Around here that is a deliberate choice to flip off like 90% of the rest of the community so you've got to be hitting the Q pipe pretty hard to want to make a point of it?
He heard you were moving and he wanted to make the transition easier by making your current home feel more like Georgia.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think LGB is the branding for the feisty GOP voter who didn’t really go for the full Trump enough to rock MAGA, but is otherwise down for sticking it to the libs

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should just get a giant ass Dark Brandon flag and fly it at your house.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How deliveries make it to my house:
USPS: Mailbox, otherwise on front porch
UPS: Front porch
DHL: Front porch and knock
FedEx: Middle of driveway, 15ft from the street

Does FedEx actively suck everywhere?

I refuse to do business with companies that only use FedEx Ground. I really do hate them, and USPS can be just as scummy with their "undeliverable" bullshit. It's pretty outrageous how a Federal institution can blatantly lie with obvious proof of them being full of ****, and constantly get away it. DHL, UPS, and even Amazon give me almost no problems.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I grew up in Anacrime...
The Disney fireworks ash would fall on our cars.
I hit up the Packing District when it was newer, but I just don't get up that way much anymore.
One of my properties is near South Coast Plaza ( Wahoos ) and Green Cheek and Gunwhale breweries are right there.
I was getting my car washed near there yesterday, and took this action shot as I walked by the building wear MyTailor is on my way to lunch.

View attachment 1883188
They added more parking to the Green Cheek/Gunwhale/etc - much easier now

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My office has been too warm lately. It's making all the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in my candy drawer a bit too soft.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We co-own a get-away property with my spouse's brother and his wife. Although we rarely use it at the same time, it has two master bedrooms ... one for them and one for us. We are there now and I found a note from sis-in-law: "You have too many socks, you need to get rid of some." I'm thinking I'll add my note to it and leave it for her: "Stay out of my dresser and mind your own damn business! And while your at it get rid of some of your inordinate sanctimony."

Maybe I should tone it down?

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is she being serious? Is this the type of thing she does regularly?

Reactions: RSS

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We co-own a get-away property with my spouse's brother and his wife. Although we rarely use it at the same time, it has two master bedrooms ... one for them and one for us. We are there now and I found a note from sis-in-law: "You have too many socks, you need to get rid of some." I'm thinking I'll add my note to it and leave it for her: "Stay out of my dresser and mind your own damn business! And while your at it get rid of some of your inordinate sanctimony."

Full send. 100%...then buy her socks for her birthday.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

• Haha
Reactions: RSS

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Last edited:

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

No note, but every gift from now until the end of time should be the most lavishly garish socks imaginable. In quantity.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads