• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what sort of drugs the engineers and designers at Samsung have been using, but someone needs to cut them off. I've been using Galaxy phones since the Note 3 and they've always, always had the volume buttons on the left side and the power button on the right side.

Then, for the Galaxy S22, those meth-ed out, octopus ******* imbeciles decided to put the volume buttons on the right side of the phone, 2mm above the power button. I literally cannot think of a worse place to put them.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I don't know what sort of drugs the engineers and designers at Samsung have been using, but someone needs to cut them off. I've been using Galaxy phones since the Note 3 and they've always, always had the volume buttons on the left side and the power button on the right side.

Then, for the Galaxy S22, those meth-ed out, octopus ******* imbeciles decided to put the volume buttons on the right side of the phone, 2mm above the power button. I literally cannot think of a worse place to put them.

They did it on the S21 as well.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Washed the cars with the intention of putting a couple in storage, and when I got to the storage facility it suddenly rained. So the cars I washed and drove there are dirty, and the clean cars I took out of storage are dirty now too :mad2:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently got an iPhone 13. Apple Pay is a double click right button. Screen shot is a click left and right buttons. I now have a photo album filled with pictures of my Home Screen:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well of course you guys are no help with the critical question of who he cheated with/what does she look like.

I tried to google (unsuccessfully) but I did find out that the wife he cheated on is Nia Long. Wtf?? Now I really want to know what this other woman is like

It ain't her...says her!

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's not personal, the institution hates you, not the individual engineers.

Jk I'm sure the engineers hate you was well.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not personal, the institution hates you, not the individual engineers.

Jk I'm sure the engineers hate you was well.
Makes sense. I can't think of a better reason to do something that ******* stupid and irritating.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It ain't her...says her!

N bad, but I’d still be Team Nia here. I like how they’re decrying the “disgusting” speculation…I mean I get how you want to protect people’s privacy, but to expect that hiding that woman’s identity won’t result in gossip is expecting humans not to be human

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I recently got an iPhone 13. Apple Pay is a double click right button. Screen shot is a click left and right buttons. I now have a photo album filled with pictures of my Home Screen:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
You gotta adjust your grip, daddy-o!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Cold was kicking ****** so bad when I went to bed last night I was getting ready to go sleep in the Piob Chair due to all the coughing and hacking. I finally fell asleep and sometime during the night it broke. I mean, I still got gunk and cough badly once an hour, but suddenly I wasn't constantly dripping snot and the fire in my throat went out.

Still testing negative so by dog is was an actual cold. One good thing about the last two years is I have not contracted any colds or flu which is a hazard in my line of work.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics