• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I loved Nevermind when it came out, but my affinity for Nirvana kind of petered out over the following few years. I decided a few years back to give Nevermind another listen to see if the intervening decades had changed my opinion. There are a few tracks on there that I enjoyed, but overall it still didn’t do it for me.

If I were going to rank that stack now, I think it would be:

Illusion I
Illusion II
Ten
Metallica
Badmotorfinger
Nevermind
Blood Sugar

I’m tempted to flip Pearl Jam and Metallica, but if I’m being honest, I probably revisit Ten more often than the Black Album.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was always a fan of Soundgarden but Ten is probably my most likely to pull.
Made me curious so I went and checked out the album releases from that year.
Gish-Smashing Pumpkins! My favorite from them.
Also guilty pleasure because I like her in the videos. Joyride-Roxette.
I'm a little surprised you didn't add Roll the Bones.
I personally checked out after Signals.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Roll The Bones was not my favorite but Neil's rap become an inconcert classic. More famous people have been in their concert videos doing that rap than I can count. My two favorite would be Peter Dinklage and the elder Stiller.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
20220812_170051.jpg

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This uh...... This has turned weird.

Not making eye contact at the gl0ryh0le weird. But. Weird

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched a meth doc once where two of the people being documented and followed around were a woman and her adult son.
They were both addicts.
She said "we never smoke together, because if we did, we'd eventually have sexx"

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Gave a local bar/restaurant another shot as they claim to have some good burgers.

I was there last summer/fall and was not overly impressed(COVID maybe?)

I went back a month or 2 ago and thought....eh.

Tonight, I was craving a cheeseburger and decided to go for it again. Cheeseburger deluxe, medium rare. You can't **** that up...right?

Hardly any flavor. WTF! Buy some sea salt and pepper and season that bad boy and it would be so much better. A couple next to me had the fish and chips and raved about it. Maybe next time, if there is one.

Luckily the 3 IPA's I had made up for it.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ok this started out during the dawn of the internet as a sort of online penthouse forum/erotic fanfic thing.

Now we’re into meth incest and pigeon bestiality fantasy. GenZ (and @mhip ) always take things a step too far

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok this started out during the dawn of the internet as a sort of online penthouse forum/erotic fanfic thing.

Now we’re into meth incest and pigeon bestiality fantasy. GenZ (and @mhip ) always take things a step too far
Meth Incest is absolutely my new band name...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics