• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fsmhlggpovg91.jpg

@Jr Mouse
Look. @Jr Mouse has his many foibles, but don't pretend this isn't you @edinatlanta

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You soy boys have a prostate biopsy you'll be like " Vasectomy? I don't even remember." Too much T
I get prostate massages ever few days...... Is it similar to that?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a meeting in 2 weeks to discuss....the snip. I am already terrified as ****

It was a piece of cake.

I dunno what kind of third world butchers you dudes went to, but mine was super easy. Went on a Friday at lunch it took about 15 minutes, nothing got burned, and he only used local anesthesia. No postoperative swelling, and I only needed Tylenol and an ice pack on the following day. Went back to work on Monday, no problem.

This. I was in and out of the doctor's office in under 30 minutes. The doctor I went to wouldn't allow me to drive myself home so my wife drove me. She planned to drive back home for a bit while waiting for my procedure to be complete but I was out of the office and calling her to come get me before she even made it back there.

I feigned some measure of discomfort so she'd take our daughter's up to her parents house and let me have a few days alone to recuperate but I didn't really need that. I went for a 10 mile run a few hours after the vasectomy and never noticed any discomfort. The doctor wrote me a script for some Percocet. I remember that my wife got the script filled for me but I'm 99% sure I didn't actually take any (the 1% uncertainty means I probably took all of them).

I’m unsubscribing from this thread until the topic is changed

I'm subscribed for the same duration!

Last edited:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a piece of cake.

This. I was in and out of the doctor's office in under 30 minutes. The doctor I went to wouldn't allow me to drive myself home so my wife drove me. She planned to drive back home for a bit while waiting for my procedure to be complete but I was out of the office and calling her to come get me before she even made it back there.

I feigned some measure discomfort so she'd take our daughter's up to her parents house and let me have a few days alone to recuperate but I didn't really need that. I went for a 10 mile run a few hours after the vasectomy and never noticed any discomfort. The doctor wrote me a script for some Percocet. I remember that my wife got the script filled for me but I'm 99% sure I didn't actually take any (the 1% uncertainty means I probably took all of them).

I'm subscribed for the same duration!
Ditto to almost all of this, except I probably only ran like five miles. I wore my cycling shorts for a couple of days for the extra support/compression and all was well. This was almost 20 years ago.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m old now. ****.

Whoa, it's GF. I actually thought of you at some point recently and wondered how you were doing. I hope you're alright.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had my procedure then later that day we had to put our dog down. Worst part was hair regrowth.

brokencycle

Reaction score
I refuse to click play because someone is clearly recording a video of a computer screen. These boomers need to learn how to use computers.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I refuse to click play because someone is clearly recording a video of a computer screen. These boomers need to learn how to use computers.

WRONG!

But still the right move not to bother playing it. It is just the headline overlaid on some ****** video.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Remember the before times where you would get some chest congestion, take some Muscinex, and life would carry on without people giving a crap? Now it is a investigation into COVID every time like we just lost all other illnesses.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
But still the right move not to bother playing it. It is just the headline overlaid on some ****** video.

Hardly ****** - they made him wear 4 different outfits to record this! When has country x astral cowboy x joshua tree ever steered you wrong?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Remember the before times where you would get some chest congestion, take some Muscinex, and life would carry on without people giving a crap?
psssh look at rich boy over here. We had Vicks vaporub

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 27 17.6%

Forum statistics

Threads