• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Are you blaming the upstanding forum member who PASSED out TIRED at the office?

Fixed! Stop with the slander before I hire some of these SF attorneys to sue your ass.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago, maybe sophomore year of college, I was at my parents house. They had a back deck with the floor cut out to access and store the hose. You lifted up a cover to access the storage area. The cover was maybe 2x2 with a little box thing on the bottom so it wouldn't move around (not sure what you call it but it was basically a T shape.

So we are setting off fireworks. I tell my dad to put the longer side on the ground. Instead, he put's the narrower, dangling part on the ground so it is top heavy.

It works for a few minutes until, you know, a firework goes sideways. It hits my mom in the chest where it falls down her blouse. I tell her to stop drop and roll because my elementary school education paid off. Instead, she starts puffing her shirt leading to a bigger fire (which in fairness, I can only imagine how painful it was so I don't really blame her).

There's not many times where as I've gotten older and reflected on instances I thought I was smarter than my parents and come to the conclusion that--yes, I was smarter than them (it turns out having experience, growth, insight, and what not is more valuable than youthful brashness). However, that night is one of those times.
That sounds pretty awful! Hope no serious injury to your mom.

I also recalled stop drop and roll. Didn't help but then thought about smothering with a blanket.

No blankie, and my t shirt did not really help!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL rookies aint ever been on fire, blowed up or assfixiated

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
God directs the hand, so...

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads