• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Racons are actually very smart. Or maybe they are just smarted than you! :eh:
Probably both!!

Watching the little bastard on our Wyze camera is hilarious! I put it out there because we had a bird's nest this year so we watched the little guys grow up but this is way better!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Probably both!!

Watching the little bastard on our Wyze camera is hilarious! I put it out there because we had a bird's nest this year so we watched the little guys grow up but this is way better!!

They are not supposed to like cayenne pepper and another spice. I forget. Maybe crushed garlic. Maybe buy a pizza oven, start making pizzas and put it out there.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Isn't there a horrible celeb outfit thread?

59732715-10971237-Glam_The_musician_turned_mogul_36_looked_effortlessly_chic_in_a_-m-67_1656628409585.jpg

TF is Russell Wilson wearing? Why do sports dudes try to push the envelope so far....and end up looking like this?

Wood Ciara...obs!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a horrible celeb outfit thread?

59732715-10971237-Glam_The_musician_turned_mogul_36_looked_effortlessly_chic_in_a_-m-67_1656628409585.jpg

TF is Russell Wilson wearing? Why do sports dudes try to push the envelope so far....and end up looking like this?

Wood Ciara...obs!
Russell is corny AF. Dude needs to stop trying to act tough and cool and lean into his Carlton Banks personality. Just own the corniness

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Russell is corny AF. Dude needs to stop trying to act tough and cool and lean into his Carlton Banks personality. Just own the corniness
He's an absolute douchenozzle.
And his whole team hated him.
Who would pose for this ****? Russ...
1656685707315.png

Although I like to pretend that's TI back there.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@patrick_b we got these for our bins (in our case because we have to put them out the night before and we frequently have hellacious winds which can blow the bins open/over), but they have proven useful against critters who have started visiting our yard in recent months.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@patrick_b we got these for our bins (in our case because we have to put them out the night before and we frequently have hellacious winds which can blow the bins open/over), but they have proven useful against critters who have started visiting our yard in recent months.

That's a great idea!! I was ready to zip tie them but I'm sure the trash guys wouldn't like that.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Golden Tate led the sports leagues in sex after someone else's marriage.
He was eventually eclipsed by Dustin Johnson though...
I know data and advanced metrics have transformed sports, but didn’t realize they went this deep (hehe)

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
About ten years ago I heard the sliding back door open up and grabbed my glass of water to see a raccoon’s furry ass scoot back out. As he was running down the stairs I perfectly timed my water to pour directly on him from about fifteen feet down - I was so proud of myself. The next morning I go to the back door and there is a pile of raccoon **** left on the mat right in front of the door.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About ten years ago I heard the sliding back door open up and grabbed my glass of water to see a raccoon’s furry ass scoot back out. As he was running down the stairs I perfectly timed my water to pour directly on him from about fifteen feet down - I was so proud of myself. The next morning I go to the back door and there is a pile of raccoon **** left on the mat right in front of the door.
Something about sounding like sex jargon.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
His first wife cheated on him with Golden "taint" Tate.
Golden Tate led the sports leagues in sex after someone else's marriage.
He was eventually eclipsed by Dustin Johnson though...

I never heard any of this about Golden Tate and I always thought he seemed like a good guy. He lived across the street from my kids' elementary school when he played for the Lions and was always donating stuff and spending time there and would come over and play football with the kids during recess and after school (my oldest was in kindergarten and 1st grade at the time and did not care one iota but some of the older kids seemed to enjoy it and the gym teacher and principal would talk about it all the time).

Reading this about Tate now makes me think he was probably there just scoping out MILFs and trying to change the meaning of the afternoon pick-up.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Do you not have trucks that grab the bin and flip it? Around here they only get out of the truck if something has happened so the arm can't get the can (like it getting knocked over in the wind, someone parking right next to it, etc.). They'd hate it if the driver had to go unhook your bin--they don't run 2-man crews anymore.

Or they wouldn't unhook it, it wouldn't open when they flipped it, and you'd be left with a full can.

Around here they are supposedly switching us to bear-resistant cans this year, but they have a fully automated lid lock that opens when inverted by the garbage truck.

If you are OK unhooking it whenever you put it out for pickup then yeah, lots of ways to DIY critter-proof with straps/hooks/clips.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads