• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just as I was putting a tasty bite of my lunch into my mouth, I had a little hiccup/convulsion/whatever and accidentally swallowed it whole.

I didn't choke or anything, but I was really looking forward to that bite and I didn't get to taste it at all.
This is a very good @otc -esque post.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Just as I was putting a tasty bite of my lunch into my mouth, I had a little hiccup/convulsion/whatever and accidentally swallowed it whole.

I didn't choke or anything, but I was really looking forward to that bite and I didn't get to taste it at all.

Boomer has a mini-stroke, lives to tell about it.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not to split hairs, but I think I tagged you in the OTHER ridiculous thread
You did, but I am replying here because I don’t want to have that thread added to my follows. (I know I can unfollow it, so shut up)

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You did, but I am replying here because I don’t want to have that thread added to my follows. (I know I can unfollow it, so shut up)
OK Boomer

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The O key is right next to the P key on the keyboard. Which is usually ok until you text everyone “you’re a bunch of heroes” and end up telling them they’re herpes

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Eww, you’re black?!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is not the kind of behavior which makes me want to continue to be your One Black Friend On the Internet.
Apologies, forgive my (apparently the word I was going to use is censored so skip it)

Please keep being my one black friend

Eww, you’re black?!

Sweet jesus

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I knew he was black. Come on . . .

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact that he's willing to be Phil's friend is the truly surprising revelation.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The fact that he's willing to be Phil's friend is the truly surprising revelation.
I am willing to let him cite me as his One Black Friend On the Internet™

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads