• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Why would you ever admit that absent physical coercion?

I am proud of my pleb origins.

The thing most affluent people don't realize is, because affluence tends to come from affluence, is that the contest isn't where one ends up, but rather the delta between where one started and where one ended up.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Damn, Appetite for Destruction is now 35 years old. Not a huge GNR fan per se but that album certainly had a couple of great tunes and dominated the airwaves in the summer/fall of '87. Sweet Child certainly had one of the top 100 iconic riffs.

It was released in '87, but it didn't dominate the airwaves until '88. :teach:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
It was released in '87, but it didn't dominate the airwaves until '88. :teach:

So you're saying my memory of 35 years ago was off? DAMN YOU!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, Appetite for Destruction is now 35 years old. Not a huge GNR fan per se but that album certainly had a couple of great tunes and dominated the airwaves in the summer/fall of '87. Sweet Child certainly had one of the top 100 iconic riffs.

I have fond memories of driving to/from high school, circa 88 while smoking dirt weed in the back seat of an early 80's Corolla cranking Appetite for Destruction on cassette at the very limit of the stock stereo.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you're saying my memory of 35 years ago was off? DAMN YOU!
It's probably nothing- lots of seniors have memory problems. But just to be safe, you should ask your gerontologist about it the next time you go in.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Yeah, like Imma gonna remember that?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Facebook ad targeting is just getting too damned precise.

Screen Shot 2022-06-25 at 8.56.44 PM.png

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just as I was putting a tasty bite of my lunch into my mouth, I had a little hiccup/convulsion/whatever and accidentally swallowed it whole.

I didn't choke or anything, but I was really looking forward to that bite and I didn't get to taste it at all.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just as I was putting a tasty bite of my lunch into my mouth, I had a little hiccup/convulsion/whatever and accidentally swallowed it whole.

I didn't choke or anything, but I was really looking forward to that bite and I didn't get to taste it at all.
All I see is sex jargon.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads