• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't actually care that much, just bored by all of the anti-PED scolds. **** the BBWAA.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want you people to stop talking about the most boring sport in America. Can we move on to something better, like competitive napping, or maybe professional grass growing?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want you people to stop talking about the most boring sport in America. Can we move on to something better, like competitive napping, or maybe professional grass growing?

Don't come to the Home Ownership thread in the spring as the n3rds get all into grass growing. Hell, some of them spread human crap from another city on their lawns and discuss the benefits.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't come to the Home Ownership thread in the spring as the n3rds get all into grass growing. Hell, some of them spread human crap from another city on their lawns and discuss the benefits.
I've read those posts. Still more exciting than baseball.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

TWSS!

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, I hope the MLB lockout gets resolved soon. We’re only a few weeks until spring training is supposed to start, and it would be a shame if it was delayed. I was really looking forward to talking about baseball this season, like A LOT.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I hope the MLB lockout gets resolved soon. We’re only a few weeks until spring training is supposed to start, and it would be a shame if it was delayed. I was really looking forward to talking about baseball this season, like A LOT.
As @beargonefishing's dad used to tell him when he rode the bench at Baylor "what is no one gives a ****"

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do. I like baseball. I like to talk about baseball. Let’s talk about baseball.
What's your favorite part, the pitchers or catchers?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
jesus Christ you, @edinatlanta, and the other baseball perverts need your own private space

I called dibs on ticket sales, get at me about joining my downstream distribution network
Baseball perverts > Football freaks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads