• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can i say this?

Hawaiian music is ******* awesome. No idea qhat they say. Or what makes one player better than the other. But when Raiatea Helm goes: "hani anahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" it is fuckin beautiful, man.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ kimo hussey slays desafinado on a baritone uke !

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now that my wife’s younger cousins have all married, we are in the bar/bat mitzvah phase of life. Went to a bat mitzvah party on Saturday (indoor/outdoor, I went inside only for refills).
Shalom my brother

@RSS have you considered RSVPing no, then you and your partner showing up to the reception slightly drunk and trying to sleep with as many groomsmen as possible?

For what it is worth, my bridesmaid record is 2 from the same wedding party. I bet you could beat that

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shalom my brother

@RSS have you considered RSVPing no, then you and your partner showing up to the reception slightly drunk and trying to sleep with as many groomsmen as possible?

For what it is worth, my bridesmaid record is 2 from the same wedding party. I bet you could beat that
I'm sure your wife really appreciated you hooking up with her bridesmaids.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shalom my brother

2 bridesmaids from the same wedding party during the week of, or over time?

I've done the second, but doing it week of would be quite impressive.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure your wife really appreciated you hooking up with her bridesmaids.
My wife and I didn't have a wedding. Just a super small ceremony at a hotel bar with my buddy officiating

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My wife and I didn't have a welling.
2 bridesmaids from the same wedding party during the week of, or over time?

I've done the second, but doing it week of would be quite impressive.
Same night, same room, 3 hours apart.

Went back with one, we fool around and pass out. I wake up to pee, the other bridesmaid sharing thebwooroom hasd come back and I got into that bed waking her up and her and I fool around while the other one slept.

#1 was a terrible lay, but hot as hell, #2 was not that attractive but mind blowing in bed (at least in my very Inebriated state)

And because God/Allah/Yahweh is good, your boy was up and out before they both woke up in the morning.

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Same night, same room, 3 hours apart.

Went back with one, we fool around and pass out. I wake up to pee, the other bridesmaid sharing thebwooroom hasd come back and I got into that bed waking her up and her and I fool around while the other one slept.

#1 was a terrible lay, but hot as hell, #2 was not that attractive but mind blowing in bed

And because God/Allah/Yahweh is good, ****** was up and out before they both woke up in the morning.
:rolleyes2:

Si it appears YouTube TV has removed all the episodes of Steve Raichlen's Project Smoke. I really wanted to watch one recipe on a very specific type of smoker as if this has any practical relevance.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just a super small ceremony at a hotel bar with my buddy officiating.
Ours was in court chambers ... lesbian judge ... Native American ceremony. Had to be fast. It was December 30th. One of us needed a tax deduction and the other one had it. So, after 35 years of living in and enjoying "sin" ... we tied the knot.

Last edited:

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:rolleyes2:

Si it appears YouTube TV has removed all the episodes of Steve Raichlen's Project Smoke. I really wanted to watch one recipe on a very specific type of smoker as if this has any practical relevance.
Just because you have never touched a tit doesn't mean the rest of us havent

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ours was in a court chambers ... lesbian judge ... Native American ceremony. Had to be fast. It was December 30th. One of us needed a tax deduction and the other one had it. So, after 35 years of living in and enjoying "sin" ... we tied the knot.
Sigh. So my window of opportunity is closed

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There is always opportunity.
Now that my wife’s younger cousins have all married, we are in the bar/bat mitzvah phase of life. Went to a bat mitzvah party on Saturday (indoor/outdoor, I went inside only for refills).
I have got a great bar mitzvah story. Are we "behind the paywall" here? NO? Damn.

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I have got a great bar mitzvah story. Are we "behind the paywall" here? NO? Damh.
Well, *I* have no idea who you are, so...

Reactions: RSS

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have got a great bar mitzvah story. Are we "behind the paywall" here? NO? Damh.
I told mine... Tell me yours sugar lips

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Marc, with that sweet talk, how can I say no?!

Lets just say that in college, I was the father's older brother's ... uhhhh ... sh*ks@. At the bar mitzvah, pops saw his brother and me spending a fair amount of time together. When the older brother went to freshen up our drinks, pops came over and said "Damn, you are STILL his sh*ks@."

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads