• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are bad foods always given at the Holiday season? Who wants a popcorn tin, H&D fruit basket, various booze filled chocolates, fruit cake...

I have a love/hate relationship with the popcorn tin as the popcorn is usually stale but the quite bit of caramel corn is sometimes satisfying. The H&D pears have been going down hill for a few years. While I drink, I am not a fan of booze filled chocolates. As for fruitcake, I bet Ed is a lover and has his own recipe...
There's a local shop here that makes like 300 billion different kinds of flavored popcorn, right there in the shop. This year we decided to give small bags of it to friends and clients and colleagues for the holidays. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty confident that the popcorn has almost as many calories as straight sugar of the same weight, so the "popcorn" part is more of a formality than anything else.

jack webb

Reaction score
Why are bad foods always given at the Holiday season? Who wants a popcorn tin, H&D fruit basket, various booze filled chocolates, fruit cake...

I have a love/hate relationship with the popcorn tin as the popcorn is usually stale but the quite bit of caramel corn is sometimes satisfying. The H&D pears have been going down hill for a few years. While I drink, I am not a fan of booze filled chocolates. As for fruitcake, I bet Ed is a lover and has his own recipe...
Nothing wrong with the popcorn and fruit basket.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Funny how all these pieces on offense became competent when a competent QB showed up.
Yeah Mac Jones really improved the play of guys from last year like Rhamondre Stevenson, Kendrick Bourne, Nelson Agholor....

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On the pet woes, our older rabbit has started peeing on the cage floor and not the litter box. Luckily there are no UTI or kidney issues. Problem with that is her butt gets wet when she does it, and she developed a thing called urine scald. Vet had to shave most of her undercarriage and tail, and we have puppy pads down on the cage floor to try to keep her dry.

We have to give her meds and put ointment on every day. She does not like that. I have her over my lap; wife does the ointment. She poops every minute or so the whole time we do it. They roll down my thigh like a gumball machine. It's amusing. She's also let loose on us a few times. That's less amusing. (I think she's auditioning to be the next lead singer of Brass Against. Unfortunately all she can do is grunt and thump. That might be enough, though.)

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the pet woes, our older rabbit has started peeing on the cage floor and not the litter box. Luckily there are no UTI or kidney issues. Problem with that is her butt gets wet when she does it, and she developed a thing called urine scald. Vet had to shave most of her undercarriage and tail, and we have puppy pads down on the cage floor to try to keep her dry.

We have to give her meds and put ointment on every day. She does not like that. I have her over my lap; wife does the ointment. She poops every minute or so the whole time we do it. They roll down my thigh like a gumball machine. It's amusing. She's also let loose on us a few times. That's less amusing. (I think she's auditioning to be the next lead singer of Brass Against. Unfortunately all she can do is grunt and thump. That might be enough, though.)
Our yard is filled with piles of bunny poop which is irresistible to our dog so she scarfs it down like kibble. Of course it makes her sick for a day or so but she does it anyway. It’s like a drug. Our old dog did the same thing.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Time to edit thread title from “things that have gotten you pissed” to “things that have gotten you pissed on”….?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads