• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bruv that's just your default state.

This is why....

Colleague told me last week that they were cooking and bringing a load of food for the office today. Ex chef. It was worthy of a "things that are making you happy" post.

Boss tells me this morning....the person resigned last night via e-mail!

Da fuk? I skipped my morning breakfast sandwich as I was planning on scarfing down 2 plates of food right about NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is why....

Colleague told me last week that they were cooking and bringing a load of food for the office today. Ex chef. It was worthy of a "things that are making you happy" post.

Da fuk? I skipped my morning breakfast sandwich as I was planning on scarfing down 2 plates of food right about NOW!
Holy **** is there a bigger fuckin' loser on this site?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is why....

Beta.

Alpha would have already loaded the company cc with a **** ton of catering for the office.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made my annual trip to Trader Joes this morning for a bunch of holiday snacks and frozen crap. As much as I enjoy some of the fun things they sell, every time I go in there I am reminded how ridiculous of a store it is. Maybe the ones here are just exceptionally small and have a horrible selection or something but how anybody could do all of their shopping at Trader Joes is beyond me.

In other related news, apparently the local Trader Joes being out of stock of the Hoy Chocolate Melting Snowman is just more evidence of how I am a horrible husband. :rolleyes:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
unsatisfying poops (where you feel like you’re not done) are the worst

81mhBZT5pmL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Get a decent bidet...
I power wash my innards.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Get a decent bidet...
I power wash my innards.

Is power washing your innards "code" for a Waffle House special?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is why....

Since your colleague most likely already knew they were resigning when they told you this, then I have to believe they were just ******* with you on the way out.

“huh uh let’s tell greedy ass ter that I’ll be feeding him next week. I bet he’ll starve himself in anticipation ?”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads