• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm down with OTC...
Dis U?

Screenshot_20211022-222208.png

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NIИ is underrated. At the time I thought they'd spawn a whole genre, but they just turned out to be their own unique thing. Which is great, and underappreciated.

Kinda like 311. Except 311 sucks.

They couldn't spawn a whole genre because their genre already existed. NIИ is important because they mainstreamed industrial music in a way no one else did before them (or after, really), but they didn't invent it by a longshot.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So this stuff is why I don't want to live in the cold. It takes so much work to do so. Like, it's hot you just turn on the AC. Depending on your plant-based hobbies maybe some days you have to water more frequently. Or you don't take your dog for a mid-day walk. Like, you just avoid the heat.

But when it's cold you gotta have different tires, shovel your driveway, wear a bunch of clothes, whatever "winterizing the irrigation" means. Like, you can't avoid the fact that you are in a cold part of the world and work around it.

You know irrigation has to be winterized in GA, right? This is especially true north of about Macon.

I don't disagree with your broader point - I couldn't live in a place with "real" winter - but I love that you managed to Edina it by getting set off by the one winter thing on your list that Georgia actually has to do.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You know irrigation has to be winterized in GA, right? This is especially true north of about Macon.

I don't disagree with your broader point - I couldn't live in a place with "real" winter - but I love that you managed to Edina it by getting set off by the one winter thing on your list that Georgia actually has to do.
Maybe because I am a man of the people I don't have an irrigation system. My butler keeps me from worrying about such trifles.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it weird that as I was reading this a pickup truck with "Young Bucks Irrigation" painted on the side towing a large compressor drove by my window?

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FedEx is really struggling over here - had 5 packages shipped to me last week. Four have been delayed due to 'Operational Delay'.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FedEx is really struggling over here - had 5 packages shipped to me last week. Four have been delayed due to 'Operational Delay'.

I'm waiting on a USPS delivery that has done this:
China
Hong Kong
San Bernardino, CA
Missoula, MT
Salt Lake City, UT
Missoula, MT,
Sacramento, CA
Los Angeles, CA
No updates today so we'll see where LA sent it off to.

Logistics is getting weird these days...

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting on a USPS delivery that has done this:
China
Hong Kong
San Bernardino, CA
Missoula, MT
Salt Lake City, UT
Missoula, MT,
Sacramento, CA
Los Angeles, CA
No updates today so we'll see where LA sent it off to.

Logistics is getting weird these days...
Can you plot this on a map for us?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads