• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alternate title for this picture: my sweet little attack dog Cerberus. Don't **** with me.

He is cut but goddamned is he intense looking!
It is hard to imagine how evil a life someone would have to have led to be reborn as a squirrel in my backyard

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still struggling with the need to overtalk in my job. My throat is so scratchy today I feel physically ill. I just asked my wife if we could both learn ASL so I could use my voice less

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had to make my old lady promise she wouldn't do such to me

but i might've just planted the idea

it gets me jibbledy for sure

Just get married, and then she legally has to do exactly what you say.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i watched a red tailed hawk miss on a squirrel across the street yesterday .

next time . go hawk !

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up eating squirrels, and rabbits too. I was kinda' amazed when I found out everybody didn't eat them.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I grew up eating squirrels, and rabbits too. I was kinda' amazed when I found out everybody didn't eat them.

giphy-downsized.gif

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hooked up with this English country girl and she told me a story about her grandparents coming over for dinner and while driving they see a dead pheasant on the side of the road, stop to retrieve it and brought it to her house to cook.

Last edited:

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hooked up with this English country girl and she told me a story about her grandparents coming over for dinner and while driving they see a dead pheasant on the side of the road, stop to retrieve it and brought it to her house to cook.
I've been doing pillow talk all wrong.
Due to the phrasing in these messages:

TIL that @NakedYoga is an English country girl that slept with @beargonefishing once. Good. Good

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

The town I grew up in is in a part of Texas that had squirrel hunting season, and the opening day was such a big deal that many kids skipped school to go hunting, so much so that the superintendent had to go ahead and make it a school holiday to avoid all the truancy. At the end of the first week everyone in town (population of 430) would bring in their squirrels to the local Masonic Lodge and we'd have a squirrel stew supper, cooked in this enormous pot that my dad got from an Army Surplus store.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The town I grew up in is in a part of Texas that had squirrel hunting season, and the opening day was such a big deal that many kids skipped school to go hunting, so much so that the superintendent had to go ahead and make it a school holiday to avoid all the truancy. At the end of the first week everyone in town (population of 430) would bring in their squirrels to the local Masonic Lodge and we'd have a squirrel stew supper, cooked in this enormous pot that my dad got from an Army Surplus store.
Cajuns rub the squirrels with spices and sear them in oil in a HOT cast iron pot then cover it and cook them down to tender. Louisiana where a poor man eats like a king

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads