• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I’m intimate with a lass I keep going into some sort of trance/meditative state. I feel like I’m on psychedelics. I don’t want to say it’s disassociating, buts it’s literally like my conscious is no longer in my body. Then when I *** I feel like I have shroom brain on the donde down. My body feels like it’s miss wired. My brain is firing incorrectly. Sometimes it’s literally painful and it snaps me out. I’ve seen colors and shapes. It’s really a ******* lot.

also, the kid next to me picking up food said “actually, it might be under Slim”
This needs to be someone's long-ass signature.

I'm pretty sure @Thrift Vader has a solution for you.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I’m intimate with a lass I keep going into some sort of trance/meditative state. I feel like I’m on psychedelics. I don’t want to say it’s disassociating, buts it’s literally like my conscious is no longer in my body. Then when I *** I feel like I have shroom brain on the donde down. My body feels like it’s miss wired. My brain is firing incorrectly. Sometimes it’s literally painful and it snaps me out. I’ve seen colors and shapes. It’s really a ******* lot.

also, the kid next to me picking up food said “actually, it might be under Slim”

Sounds like you're hitting Lassie, not a lass.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
egads!

( i'm toying with the idea of using egads as an exclamatory , the other idea is GODS BALLS MAN ! )

what do you say ?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"By ******** of Athena"

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Bhowie

giphy-66.gif

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So I guess I'm on to a 4th interview at a place? Half of me just wants to tell them go F themselves and half of me wants to see what (if????) they offer at this point. I've already made up my mind as to not wanting to work for them so its about 50/50 right now on telling them off. (I applied on August 6th - also makes me hibbedly)

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I guess I'm on to a 4th interview at a place? Half of me just wants to tell them go F themselves and half of me wants to see what (if????) they offer at this point. I've already made up my mind as to not wanting to work for them so its about 50/50 right now on telling them off. (I applied on August 6th - also makes me hibbedly)

Just tell them two F off. More time to post on SF!

brokencycle

Reaction score

I agree with terr. I interviewed at a FAANG company, and they had this long drawn out interview process, so I just withdrew and moved on (although I was employed). If you're not interested in working for them, it isn't worth your time.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I mean, there are loads of co's hiring. Not sure what you background is in...but take a look:

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its been so long I forgot what I put as my salary requirements. I want to see what they offer. (Don't laugh at me forgetting what I put as my requirements. As the jobs and companied differ I have been all over the place on salary... ie higher salary for a less desirable job)

Working at a Waffle certainly is fulfilling... just ask Marc.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads