• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

brokencycle

Reaction score
Some dude is hounding me on eBay over issues that are clearly USPS's fault... I'm worried I'm about to pick up my first negative feedback.

Hopefully I can appeal it. Every message has been about shipping and I sent it the day after the night the auction ended... Complain to the post office dude.

In his defense, USPS has been slacking. I shipped it on the 15th and it didn't get a scan until the early hours of the 20th. On the 23rd it got "mis shipped" to a facility in the Bronx and it is now back at some other NYC facility and likely won't be delivered until Monday.

That's pretty **** for priority mail.

They don't even bother evening packages at our local post office. Honestly, I use the private place that is an authorized postal location.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here the mercenary usps is a spa n jacuzzi dealership, it's pretty rad to ship something they're always playing van halen etc

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They don't even bother evening packages at our local post office. Honestly, I use the private place that is an authorized postal location.
here the mercenary usps is a spa n jacuzzi dealership, it's pretty rad to ship something they're always playing van halen etc
*looks around at my post office with large marble columns and such*

What the hell Are you two going on about? .

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some dude is hounding me on eBay over issues that are clearly USPS's fault... I'm worried I'm about to pick up my first negative feedback.

Hopefully I can appeal it. Every message has been about shipping and I sent it the day after the night the auction ended... Complain to the post office dude.

In his defense, USPS has been slacking. I shipped it on the 15th and it didn't get a scan until the early hours of the 20th. On the 23rd it got "mis shipped" to a facility in the Bronx and it is now back at some other NYC facility and likely won't be delivered until Monday.

That's pretty **** for priority mail.
I got my first 'could not deliver to this address/location unaccessible' from USPS this week. Especially aggravating considering our mail arrived that day. I'm assuming the dude just missed the package in his van and had to mark some excuse for why it didn't arrive on time (it came the next day with the normal mail)

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My mom thinks my sister is using meth. So that's fun.
From what you've said of your sister, she's too much of a broke loser to be able to afford meth. That should be reassuring, right?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From what you've said of your sister, she's too much of a broke loser to be able to afford meth. That should be reassuring, right?
Honestly my first thought was if she's tried meth once she'd already be a full blown addict. But I have noticed she's starting to smell like **** and her teeth looked really bad last time I saw her.

So...

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Genuinely sorry to hear that. Meth is an ugly addiction, for both the user and anyone that cares about them.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Genuinely sorry to hear that. Meth is an ugly addiction, for both the user and anyone that cares about them.
I think it was 2008 or so I had my first real run n with a meth addiction. One of my friends posted on FB that his husband had started using meth like that month and that "I haven't seen him in a week and he stole my wallet and car." I don't know what ended up happening to him but my friend is now living his best life again.

Also I had a friend whose mom was an addict for my friend's entire life.We went to pickup her mom as she hit rock bottom. That was a fun night.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back when I was a senior in HS I worked at a deli shop. One of my coworkers disappeared for a week and then showed up like 20 lbs lighter. When I walked in and saw him for the first time his face had sunken in and he looked like he hadn't slept at all. I said "damn, you look like you've been smoking crack all week".

My other coworker pulled me aside and told me the guy was on a meth bender the past week.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i worked next to a pizza place in HS and the guy introduced himself as a meth addict. he was always a really great guy around me, i suspect he was straight for most of the time i knew him as i remember a couple of outlier encounters that were def noticeable

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a lighter note, it has been confirmed my allergy to hay. Holy **** took the family horseback riding and my eyes nearly swelled shut. And this was with doubling up on zyrtec and benadryl.
Stupid genetics (and allergies).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On a lighter note, it has been confirmed my allergy to hay. Holy **** took the family horseback riding and my eyes nearly swelled shut. And this was with doubling up on zyrtec and benadryl.
Stupid genetics (and allergies).
I hope in response you said: HEY! THAT'S IT!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
People who use smiley faces in business/work communication.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads