• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So the last several times I've pulled up Style Forum ... I've seen some Fred Perry polo shirts off on the right ... or was it at the top. Have we become an official "Proud Boys" site?

Milksteakboiledhard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My neighbors have fired up their Traegar this evening. Not once in the 11 months we’ve lived next to each other have they offered smoked meats.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I built a fence out of t-posts and corral panels. I had to move the water trough to the other side of the fence. I removed water. I didn’t remove enough before trying to pull it. ******** my back up for the first time. This blows.
When I was in my late 30s I didn't even know what people meant when they said their back hurt. Then I was screwing around while getting up on a slalom ski at lake Shasta. Well that was the end of that. Now I got a low back Xray that looks like an HR Giger drawing

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Water weighs more than I could visualize. 8lbs to a gallon. Hard to tell how many gallons are in a vessel that must hold 50-100. Live and learn. Get drunk to get better. Aleve and straight liquor

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you look at a California map this will definitely make you scratch your head considering the destination is Santa Cruz Ca.
May 13, 2021, 4:55 am
Departed USPS Facility
REDDING, CA 96002
Your item departed our USPS facility in REDDING, CA 96002 on May 13, 2021 at 4:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
May 13, 2021, 2:38 am
Arrived at USPS Origin Facility
REDDING, CA 96002
May 12, 2021
In Transit to Next Facility
May 11, 2021, 1:15 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
SAN JOSE CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 10, 2021, 10:57 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
SACRAMENTO CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER
May 10, 2021, 6:55 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Origin Facility
May 10, 2021, 5:40 pm
Accepted at USPS Origin Facility
WOODLAND, CA 95776

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you look at a California map this will definitely make you scratch your head considering the destination is Santa Cruz Ca.
Departed USPS Facility
REDDING, CA 96002
Your item departed our USPS facility in REDDING, CA 96002 on May 13, 2021 at 4:55 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.
REDDING, CA 96002
May 12, 2021
WOODLAND, CA 95776
I see you're anxiously awaiting the delivery of your marital aid.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm in the kitchen overhearing one of my wife's how-to-be-a-therapist Zoom classes. They are talking about using realistic VR equipment to do exposure therapy for people like veterans with PTSD (since you can't exactly replicate a war zone the same way you could expose someone who almost drowned to water)

Then this girl starts asking some **** about the moral quandries of doing this, especially "as rockets are flying into Gaza". Complaining that even though they are simulated digitally, you've got Iraqis who didn't ask to be put into these scenes...stuff like that.

Wtf girl. People play ******* call of duty for sport, and you're bitching about whether or not its OK for you to use some VR scenarios to help your suffering client? GTFO of her with that ****. Your job is to help your client--unless your client is also suffering from a morality crisis due to their service, I don't think it matters whether or not you believe it is appropriate that they are in a VR simulation where they have the ability to shoot at the locals...

Honestly, that's almost as bad as pharmacists/doctors who won't deal in birth control pills. It's not about you or your beliefs, its about the patient.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see you're anxiously awaiting the delivery of your marital aid.
It's an item of clothing fashionable amongst those of us who handle heavy timber

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Departed USPS Facility
REDDING, CA 96002
REDDING, CA 96002
May 12, 2021
WOODLAND, CA 95776
This is the same type of **** as Delta flying you from Fort Lauderdale to upstate NY....through DTW

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright, so I'm in the kitchen overhearing one of my wife's how-to-be-a-therapist Zoom classes. They are talking about using realistic VR equipment to do exposure therapy for people like veterans with PTSD (since you can't exactly replicate a war zone the same way you could expose someone who almost drowned to water)

Then this girl starts asking some **** about the moral quandries of doing this, especially "as rockets are flying into Gaza". Complaining that even though they are simulated digitally, you've got Iraqis who didn't ask to be put into these scenes...stuff like that.

Wtf girl. People play ******* call of duty for sport, and you're bitching about whether or not its OK for you to use some VR scenarios to help your suffering client? GTFO of her with that ****. Your job is to help your client--unless your client is also suffering from a morality crisis due to their service, I don't think it matters whether or not you believe it is appropriate that they are in a VR simulation where they have the ability to shoot at the locals...

Honestly, that's almost as bad as pharmacists/doctors who won't deal in birth control pills. It's not about you or your beliefs, its about the patient.
Tell us more about this ultra realistic VR equipment. What other scenarios are available?
and you know by that I mean threesomes

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Tell us more about this ultra realistic VR equipment. What other scenarios are available?

From the look of the picture on the slide he showed, its probably lower quality VR than available in consumer systems and costs 20X as much because it is being sold to people who can bill insurance for its use.

The guy in the picture did have his hands wrapped around a big black "gun" though

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, you couldn't get a digital threesome either

Unless you care to join Ed at waffle house for a bit of....dinner

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Un, before I say yes...who’s the third person ? ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads