• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My only point was which looks more "cultured" look? Both are $1000 cashmere pieces from Brunello.
View attachment 1602155
??

39F91B75-7B93-4203-BF65-F5CA92C0B40A.jpeg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know...sadness times. It was a nice Italian leather artisan pull too ?

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cuci hoodie, peacock quilted bedspread, this is turning into quite the vignette

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
is it that much to ask that Hey Google understand "crank that ****" means "turn up the volume to 100%"

also kind of annoyed that "hey google turn the volume to 11" turns the volume to 11% instead of 110%.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
is it that much to ask that Hey Google understand "crank that ****" means "turn up the volume to 100%"

also kind of annoyed that "hey google turn the volume to 11" turns the volume to 11% instead of 110%.
I imagine you at home, muttering to your Google assistant wearing a faded band tee shirt.
1619839159133.png

Also,.it is. A 3O$ piece of plastic. 110% would sound like that crap fence smells

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

5K bail? WTF!
From another article on the same subject:

"Lak was active in the Boston arts scene, organizing an annual three to four-day festival of 'improvisational sound, movement and video' known as X-Fest. "

She was a wrongin from the beginning

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This falls more into the "slightly annoying" category, but there's nowhere else to put it. I have a friend I've posted about in the COVID thread. Let's call him "Mark." Before the pandemic, Mark and I would watch a sporting event at a sports bar once a month. I've enjoyed that time, although he is not someone I would hang out in other contexts because we have little in common, even though he has suggested it. Mark enjoys talking on the phone with me for up to half an hour at a time. As an introvert, I dislike talking on the phone and particularly abhor taking phone calls at random times. Mark has called me several times this week and I have let the call go to voicemail (which he doesn't leave). I feel bad about this. I'm going to have to answer the phone at some point just to be polite even though I would rather not.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a decade ago yuh ********. I’m ducking rocking a tan fishing shirt, 5 inch navy chubbies, red leather Pope shoes, Wang sunnies, and a free ball cap from Thrusters in Pacific beach.

and I look better than all you jamochs
Is Thrusters still around? Lived about 50 yards from it during my college days. Probably speaks to my anti-social ways, but I always found the random 3pm Tuesday drink sesh far better than the weekends there, when it would turn into a wannabe Euro rave.
i can't swing the 5s, only the 7s. too much white meat
Give me 5s, or give me death...just not Chubbies lol.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This falls more into the "slightly annoying" category, but there's nowhere else to put it. I have a friend I've posted about in the COVID thread. Let's call him "Mark." Before the pandemic, Mark and I would watch a sporting event at a sports bar once a month. I've enjoyed that time, although he is not someone I would hang out in other contexts because we have little in common, even though he has suggested it. Mark enjoys talking on the phone with me for up to half an hour at a time. As an introvert, I dislike talking on the phone and particularly abhor taking phone calls at random times. Mark has called me several times this week and I have let the call go to voicemail (which he doesn't leave). I feel bad about this. I'm going to have to answer the phone at some point just to be polite even though I would rather not.
Oh boohoohoo Mister-I-Have-Friends.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads