• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

brokencycle

Reaction score
Hm. Well, that does seem a bit suspicious, but you risk leavinng 1400 on the table man. Tough to say no to that. Maybe there is a 3rd link, at that point I feel like you gotta try and collect. Odds are all 3 can't be fake right??

They need your social security number to proceed. Please PM and I'll split it $700/each.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DMV refund? Are they finally reimbursing people for all that time we’ve wasted dealing with them?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude. Great idea

395-03-5438

Let me know when the money comes in!

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finally got the toll road bill for driving through SF last month -
$18 (6x3) in tolls
$45 (15x3) in ‘Admin Fees’

Wtf?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$18 (6x3) in tolls

Wtf?
I set up my kid with a Fastrak account for her drives into Riverside for her hospital internship.
You put in an amount, and it automatically refreshes as needed.
It seems like every other day I get the $30 notice.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$18 (6x3) in tolls

Wtf?
Holy crap!! That is crazy. Boston is still in the dark ages when you look at SF and NYC tolls.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
$18 (6x3) in tolls

Wtf?
Atlanta had a toll road. Paid for its construction. Now we have no tolls.

Once again another plus for us... (Also the toll was half a buck)

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Downside to this story? The road is in Atlanta.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And how many years did it take after that road was bought and paid for to see those tolls go away?

Also, Atlanta proper doesn't currently have tolls, but there are all sorts of tolled lanes starting at the Perimeter. Plus, the toll lanes that are currently only OTP are in preconstruction for the Perimeter, and you better believe ITP is the next frontier after that.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And how many years did it take after that road was bought and paid for to see those tolls go away?

Also, Atlanta proper doesn't currently have tolls, but there are all sorts of tolled lanes starting at the Perimeter. Plus, the toll lanes that are currently only OTP are in preconstruction for the Perimeter, and you better believe ITP is the next frontier after that.
1 those express lanes are a slightly different beast
2 yes the tolls were like two decades late being removed (maybe just 15 years but whatever)
3 all for congestion-based pricing but come on. You really think that's going to be approved by anyone? Non-metro ******** over Atlanta once more without it.

brokencycle

Reaction score
IL never removed them from I-94.

Honestly, I like the idea of toll roads and toll lanes especially. Let people who use the service pay for it.

Reactions: MrG

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Gets those damn EVs to help pay.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1 those express lanes are a slightly different beast
2 yes the tolls were like two decades late being removed (maybe just 15 years but whatever)
3 all for congestion-based pricing but come on. You really think that's going to be approved by anyone? Non-metro ******** over Atlanta once more without it.

There's no doubt in my mind that ITP toll lanes will happen. It's years away, but it's coming.

Gets those damn EVs to help pay.

Georgia charges $200 per year at annual registration for the pleasure of owning an EV.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IL never removed them from I-94.

Honestly, I like the idea of toll roads and toll lanes especially. Let people who use the service pay for it.
I’m not a huge fan of charging for public roads. Just another thing that advantages the rich.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads