• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought you were proud of Atlanta?
Bold words for someone from Trenton, Princeton, Ewing, Hamilton, and southeastern parts of the state of New Jersey.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey hey hey now. No worries. Both of your towns equally suck. No winners on that list
Bold words from a resident of The Mitten, aka Alabama's dumber, more inbred midwestern cousin.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bold words from a resident of The Mitten, aka Alabama's dumber, more inbred midwestern cousin.
Everything you just said still sounds better than new jersey: the redheaded step child of the north east. Complete with industrial waste smell.

Go pay some more property tax will ya?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Everything you just said still sounds better than new jersey: the redheaded step child of the north east. Complete with industrial waste smell.

IIRC he did what every New Jersian did.

Flee.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IIRC he did what every New Jersian did.

Flee.
tenor (39).gif

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not pissed just it is what it is.

Tomorrow (36 minutes from now) is my last young birthday.

I dont know how tk evaluate it. Probably most things i wouldn't want. Professionally im held in high esteem. I wish i hadn't wasted the last 5 years or so but not much to do about that now. If i could start over i would. But no sf jokes for a second i am further along than i should be. The answer: i am drinks a lot and as clueless as anyone..

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bold words for someone from Trenton, Princeton, Ewing, Hamilton, and southeastern parts of the state of New Jersey.
trenton makes the world takes

where else would you get your taylor ham (or 'pork roll' for all the heathens) ?

I dont know how tk evaluate it. Probably most things i wouldn't want. Professionally im held in high esteem. I wish i hadn't wasted the last 5 years or so but not much to do about that now. If i could start over i would. But no sf jokes for a second i am further along than i should be. The answer: i am drinks a lot and as clueless as anyone..
I see i am not the only person who realizes styleforum is cheaper than therapy

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where else would you get your taylor ham (or 'pork roll' for all the heathens) ?

What the **** is a pork roll? Sounds like some sort of horrible english summertime tradition like that stupid cheese wheel thing

And style forum is cheaper and yet so much more expensive at the same time.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just cuz you cant beatbyour own drum

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Happy birthday old man from your SF family.

family.gif
family 2.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads