• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a crime against humanity: watch band and gloves too matchy. -1M points.
It is called monochromaticism you illiterate philistine.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Can't believe the sweater is actually more tan than his legs

Albinos call me white, so I won't denigrate anyone for a lack of a tan.

It is called monochromaticism you illiterate philistine.

It shouldn't match match though. This is the leather equivalent of wearing a tie and a pocket square that came in a box together.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aren’t you supposed to pose it on a hairy wrist, while sitting in an automobile drivers seat with the steering wheel emblem prominently visible

If you go back a few days, a real live IG influencer blessed the watch thread with a dozen or more images posed exactly as you described. If you are quick, you may be able to catch him before he flips the SS daytona :D .

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It shouldn't match match though. This is the leather equivalent of wearing a tie and a pocket square that came in a box together.
They are actually pretty different in reality, some subtle differences. If it would help, I would gladly take another picture, one that compares the leather while also bringing my crotch more into focus.

brokencycle

Reaction score
They are actually pretty different in reality, some subtle differences. If it would help, I would gladly take another picture, one that compares the leather while also bringing my crotch more into focus.

You know I'm just giving you ****, right?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
[
You know I'm just giving you ****, right?
Oh yes, I do know! But the one thing admittedly missing from my picture which was mentioned was the focus on my crotch (and double monks I suppose) I figured I might be able to kill two birds with one stone :)

brokencycle

Reaction score
[

Oh yes, I do know! But the one thing admittedly missing from my picture which was mentioned was the focus on my crotch (and double monks I suppose) I figured I might be able to kill two birds with one stone :)

And the center stripe on the steering wheel, pleb.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads