• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first few eps a few years ago and thought it was basically unwatchable. I went back and tried again last fall and it started to grow on me. By the time
David and Stevie slept together
it had become interesting. By the end some of the characters were quite endearing and others never failed to amuse. The fact it all took place within void of homophobia was pretty compelling.
I remember seeing an interview where the creators of the show essentially said that they wouldn't ever have a storyline where a gay character would have to deal with homophobia--that one of the goals was to portray a world where that was sort of a non-issue.

I was in the same boat as you--I originally didn't want to watch the show because I can't stand Chris Elliott in general but even he turned out to be a pretty endearing character. It wasn't until a couple of friends told me I was missing out that I gave it another chance and wound up enjoying it a lot.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot how awful this place can be. We are in the middle of a haboob right now. I can’t see past 3/4 of a mile. My whole face ******* hurts from my sinuses being destroyed by the **** I’m breathing in. You can smell dirt inside you get a mouthful when you’re outside. If you spend lengths of time outside you have a layer of dirt all over you.
View attachment 1568070
Which is faster: your haboob? Or mahboob?

1614981479513.png

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nespresso online shipping generally takes a day or two after my order to arrive. My most recent online order was nine days ago and it's stuck in limbo somewhere in DC, probably due to Nespresso using a sketchy delivery service rather than UPS or USPS. I have to make a trip to the Nespresso boutique tomorrow to avoid being cranky in the morning.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nespresso online shipping generally takes a day or two after my order to arrive. My most recent online order was nine days ago and it's stuck in limbo somewhere in DC, probably due to Nespresso using a sketchy delivery service rather than UPS or USPS. I have to make a trip to the Nespresso boutique tomorrow to avoid being cranky in the morning.
I've noticed I have to order like 10 days in advance to avoid running out because they're shipping sucks.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gosh! Who would have pegged @mhip for a coffee snob?

1614990977690.png

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not her best pic, but I WOULD.
I don't know man, that picture captures some of her best features... But agree... Would

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My five year old boy just told me his imaginary friend doesn‘t exist.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've noticed I have to order like 10 days in advance to avoid running out because they're shipping sucks.
Maybe that's a non Atlanta problem cuz mine gets here no problems no delay

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The good news is 1 day or 30, the coffee will still be spectacularly, consistently, sub-standard...
In all seriousness for the quality you grt a push of a button plus flsvor variety at under a cup.....Nespresso is fantastic. Like it isn't anywhere near perfect but how finicky espresso can be at home ill take Nespresso any day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads