• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
MAGA hat, beer gut, ugly t-shirt with some Trump slogan, wrinkled cargo pants in camo, ratty looking kicks. Accessorize with some kind of tactical vest, some big zip ties, an AR, and your EDC.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one that thought Stevie was smoldering?
She's very down to party and experimentation.
If I'm pressed though, the jaw and too much teeth ruin it for me.
Great character though.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Have never seen Schitts Creek but long interested in checking it out. One of my wife's 'tasteful' friends told her "it's actually good" so we are set to begin! :slayer:

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We really enjoyed it. We found the show and binge watched it just in time to see the final episode when it was first released. Good times.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Typical Canadian insight, humour, wit, and humanity. It's a good show.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's one of those shows that got way better once it got past the concept.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I found it to be meh

I watched the first few eps a few years ago and thought it was basically unwatchable. I went back and tried again last fall and it started to grow on me. By the time
David and Stevie slept together
it had become interesting. By the end some of the characters were quite endearing and others never failed to amuse. The fact it all took place within void of homophobia was pretty compelling.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first few eps a few years ago and thought it was basically unwatchable. I went back and tried again last fall and it started to grow on me. By the time
David and Stevie slept together
it had become interesting. By the end some of the characters were quite endearing and others never failed to amuse. The fact it all took place within void of homophobia was pretty compelling.
I was an absolute SCTV kid, also......Kids in the Hall...

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I forgot how awful this place can be. We are in the middle of a haboob right now. I can’t see past 3/4 of a mile. My whole face ******* hurts from my sinuses being destroyed by the **** I’m breathing in. You can smell dirt inside you get a mouthful when you’re outside. If you spend lengths of time outside you have a layer of dirt all over you.
B69E1EF1-03B8-4B20-8D6A-49E7E323AA6A.jpeg

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot how awful this place can be. We are in the middle of a haboob right now. I can’t see past 3/4 of a mile. My whole face ******* hurts from my sinuses being destroyed by the **** I’m breathing in. You can smell dirt inside you get a mouthful when you’re outside. If you spend lengths of time outside you have a layer of dirt all over you.
View attachment 1568070

That looks terrifying! What part of the world are you located?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads