• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to the storage facility where i store a couple of cars to swap one for the other. Went to the office to settle a charge and caught the manager viewing Appreciation on his computer. Was v awkward.

Also my hands and my credit card got a half gallon of sanitizer applied as soon as i walked out of there. Come to think of it i should just torch the card and get a replacement...

I’d avoid black lights until you can get that done. That’s confirmation you don’t need.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was gonna make a covid joke opting for the fungeon instead

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to the storage facility where i store a couple of cars to swap one for the other. Went to the office to settle a charge and caught the manager viewing Appreciation on his computer. Was v awkward.

Also my hands and my credit card got a half gallon of sanitizer applied as soon as i walked out of there. Come to think of it i should just torch the card and get a replacement...
Best part of this whole story is not only does he stone one car, he stores "A Couple of cars"

This story is terrifying. Definitely would have come back a different day

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go for a smoke. Let the dude finish. Common courtesy.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Go for a smoke. Let the dude finish. Common courtesy.
Give the guy a helping hand, share a cigarette. It is the friendly thing to do

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I was a teen, my buddy and I went to a Appreciation theatre for the very first time. Come to think of it, it was also the only time.
Anyways, we go in, and the place is completely empty.
We sit down, and a few minutes later some guy comes in. The whole place is empty and he sits right behind us.
I now believe that person to be Marc...

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I was a teen, my buddy and I went to a Appreciation theatre for the very first time. Come to think of it, it was also the only time.
Anyways, we go in, and the place is completely empty.
We sit down, and a few minutes later some guy comes in. The whole place is empty and he sits right behind us.
I now believe that person to be Marc...
Wtf?

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I suppose it could be worse, he was fully clothed and there was a convenient blank wall on the opposite side to somewhat tactfully stare at for a couple seconds.

I should’ve come in on a weekday, it was a slow day and you know what they say....idle hands find the ********

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

When I was on the government teat a supervisor was busted for viewing — or repeatedly attempting to view despite system blocks — Appreciation sites on his work computer. Information got leaked to the Perez Hilton website and became public. A female colleague said, “I wouldn’t be comfortable reporting to a supervisor who watches Appreciation.” A male colleague replied, “so you won’t work for a man?”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics