• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup. Also, when TB12 falls in line and then everyone else has to follow suit because GOAT.
Wait so youre telling me all you have to do is have 20 years of elite level qb play to make the system work?

That's literally one step ffs the NFL is all slackers ngl

VaderDave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every once in a while I will hop into a thread and see that there are like 10 new pages of posts, and I get excited in hopes that someone got in a fight about something interesting.

And then I see that it's just you clowns talking about sportsball again and I feel disappointment.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait so youre telling me all you have to do is have 20 years of elite level qb play to make the system work?

That's literally one step ffs the NFL is all slackers ngl
20 years of elite level QB play at below average cost. Look at the SB winners the past decade and you have TB12 winning a bunch on a cheap contract along with a bunch of guys on rookie deals. Only exception would be the Broncos with Manning.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every once in a while I will hop into a thread and see that there are like 10 new pages of posts, and I get excited in hopes that someone got in a fight about something interesting.

And then I see that it's just you clowns talking about sportsball again and I feel disappointment.
Did you miss the conversation about texas sucking? That was good

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think that every thanksgiving I’ll make this poast, the same way I do about DST. We really need to cancel the agreement that the Lions and Cowboys play every TG.

every year we get this kind of ****:
View attachment 1505092
As a Detroit native, may I just say...
SUCKIT.
It's never going away.
One day of the year, you must suffer as I do.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
As a Detroit native, may I just say...
SUCKIT.
It's never going away.
One day of the year, you must suffer as I do.
I refuse! No one signed up for this ****.

people always say FL is the worst but at least we only torture the entire country every four years (Election Day)

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I refuse! No one signed up for this ****.

people always say FL is the worst but at least we only torture the entire country every four years (Election Day)
Anyways, spoiler alert:

The injury report is the same as last week, which means every good player other than Stafford is out.
It's going to be a horror show for me.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyways, spoiler alert:

The injury report is the same as last week, which means every good player other than Stafford is out.
It's going to be a horror show for me.
Did. This is our chance to get rid of quinn-tricia

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dad was not a sports guy, so I didn't learn sportsballing stuff from him. However, my grandfather played college football (some dinky Midwestern school). So when my grandparents came to our house for Thanksgiving, he would go turn on the TV, make himself a drink, and settle in to watch the Lions game, and only the Lions game, because he hated the Cowboys. To avoid the kitchen and getting roped into chores, I'd go join him. And so my grandfather would explain what was happening- what each player was supposed to do, what the penalties were, etc. I learned football watching the Lions. My grandfather died several years ago after a combination of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's hollowed out everything that made him who he was. And now on Thanksgiving, I watch the Lions and remember my grandfather.

It may not be the coolest tradition, but it works for me.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lol, the texans aren’t running a train on anyone. They’re ******* terrible.
1606422178431.png

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ugh, I had a style forum dream last night. It featured @edinatlanta and @gdl203. We were at a show shoe. It was an auditorium full of baller shoes. The place was decked out in swag. Ed and I were in an elevator with GDL. We were talking amongst ourselves about how we thought the guy across from us was GDL. It was Jeremy Piven, but he was calm and subdued unlike GDL’s old avatar. He overhead us whispering and confirmed he was Greg.

The dream was much longer and it involves Ed and I escaping from the people who ran the show. The show was a trap to enslave humanity. We had to escape in some sort of stolen craft.

I’m scared to go to sleep now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads