• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Hmm. I guess very soon I won't get up at 4:30a daily? SWEET!

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
No, I just get up at that time so I can have some time prior to the office.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to buy my wife a card for our anniversary. Hallmark.com (staying safe pandemic online shopping) states is would be 15 days to get to me with rush shipping. Seriously WTF!!!!! I'm not paying $15 to get a card 2 days sooner (Regular shipping would take 17 days).

**** them.

Guess I'm roping the little ones into making some cards tomorrow.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Go look on Amazon. Been using them to buy fancy "pop up" cards for a couple years and often get them the next day.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m actually ready to vote for the next Presidential candidate that commits to getting rid of DST

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My wife got a bar of soap that has glitter embedded it in for some god-awful reason. This is like, a war crime.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked enough weird shifts as a youth to learn how to not let myself get too attached to sleep time as long as I got in 6 hrs. somewhere. That said being forced to day sleep is the most difficult

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I worked enough weird shifts as a youth to learn how to not let myself get too attached to sleep time as long as I got in 6 hrs. somewhere. That said being forced to day sleep is the most difficult
that's partly why I have respect for people who do AM radio/TV. It's absolutely brutal to have to wake up at 3AM so you can be peppier than peppy and informed about everything that's happened while you were asleep. They inevitably crash during the day and still fall asleep at about 9/10 PM.

And if you're not at a point in your broadcasting career where you can say you've made it you gotta do another shift somewhere else...

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kids are alright boring as ****. I'd hate to see this series carried through 2020.

IMG_600A6A8D3215-1.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads