• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I once worked with someone that liked to have meetings to discuss meetings.
Sometimes I wish our auditors would have a premeeting with themselves before having a meeting with me. It's so frustrating sitting with them for an hour listening to them say they need documents when they've already been provided.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The demonic ass-people are the ones that wait until it's been declared over unless "any other questions?".
And then keep you there another 20 minutes...

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish our auditors would have a premeeting with themselves before having a meeting with me. It's so frustrating sitting with them for an hour listening to them say they need documents when they've already been provided.

I like to forward the emails to those asshats where they had the docs already provided. "Please see the email below where I sent you the information you are once again requesting. I would suggest you flag this email or save the attachment in a folder for future use."

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like to forward the emails to those asshats where they had the docs already provided. "Please see the email below where I sent you the information you are once again requesting. I would suggest you flag this email or save the attachment in a folder for future use."
It was pretty embarrassing. I would be in a meeting with the audit manager, partner, and senior on one side. My side would be me, VP of finance, and CFO. Senior would rattle off a list of items they haven't received and I would counter back saying this was sent on X day by Y person 2 days ago or whatever. It was also uploaded to your sharepoint site after it was emailed.

After the meetings, the CFO and VP of finance would ask me what the auditors are doing. Then they would tell me I need to sit with them to babysit them through the audit since they were ******* terrible and so far behind.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey now- he went to one of the top ten public universities in Atlanta. That's gotta count for something, right?

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What must it be like to live a life where meetings don't happen? My new goal is to be an hourly employee.
Sometimes I think I want to make more money, then I see a post like this and realize I have it pretty good. I have summers off, I have a lot of flexibility in my schedule, I don't have to report to anyone, and I don't have to supervise anyone.

(I still want to make more money, but I'm not giving up my day job.)

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mrs GF decided that as friends were coming for the long weekend this morning is time to wash the dog. Raphael is a 30kg red nose pit bull....who is as gentle as a lamb. But no more. From now on its mobile doggy washing for him...merde!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey now- he went to one of the top ten public universities in Atlanta. That's gotta count for something, right?
Is it really a top 10 public university in Atlanta? I thought it was like 25 behind some of the top public high schools in Atlanta.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it really a top 10 public university in Atlanta? I thought it was like 25 behind some of the top public high schools in Atlanta.
North Atlanta High School is legit af.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Well, I was just able to employ similar tactics to the C-suites at MegaCorp. They always go into a toxic tailspin at month end and today is also the end of Q3 when their asses will get fried by the BOD and shareholders. They kept sending me emails asking the same stupid ******* questions...that are all answered daily in the daily reports I MUST submit by 4p.

"This is a very good question and I have once again attached today's Daily Report which holds the answer of ..."

"Yes, per an email earlier in this email chain, and per the Daily Report I have yet again attached, the answer is..."

November 1, BABY! Thirty day notice!

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
November 1, BABY! Thirty day notice!
Can you scooch back over the the nonprofit side that was a little less soul destroying?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads