• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was walking my dog today when he was assaulted by a cat. A cute fuzzy white and grey *****cat danced 15 feet across a yard , back arched, hair standing on end and attacked my leashed 90 lb boxer/pitbull. They went at it for a second before I broke it up but it was the one one of the most amazing shows of bravado I've ever seen.

Did you grab the *****?

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"basically" and "actually"....throw away words.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically, you're actually Satan.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reading this reminded me of the Sony warehouse fire a few years ago (read the Nytimes Magazine piece about it). It's crazy how we can preserve so much media and so well now. However! It's also clear we are due for a massive reckoning in the next few decades as we realize just how much media--and by extension--culture we've lost for benign reasons. Like it's crazy to think an Oscar-winning film could just get lost forever in corporate archives either due to ownership transfers or because we don't know who owns 30 seconds of music in the film and we just forget about the movie.

[/URL]

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also every summer fruit this year was disappointing. The peaches were almost all in bad shape, the figs mealy and muscadines flavorless.

THIS IS THE WORST THING ABOUT 2020

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reading this reminded me of the Sony warehouse fire a few years ago (read the Nytimes Magazine piece about it). It's crazy how we can preserve so much media and so well now. However! It's also clear we are due for a massive reckoning in the next few decades as we realize just how much media--and by extension--culture we've lost for benign reasons. Like it's crazy to think an Oscar-winning film could just get lost forever in corporate archives either due to ownership transfers or because we don't know who owns 30 seconds of music in the film and we just forget about the movie.

[/URL]
If it’s the English Patient, then let it stay lost.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
From the “How-much-shittier-can-2020-get” file.

Was informed by one of my best friends over the weekend that doctors found a large mass and several smaller masses on his liver on Friday. Turns out the large mass is inoperable the unless it can be shrunk with chemo. If it cannot then he may only have two or three months.

Biopsy result they got yesterday said it’s melanoma, not cholangicarcinoma, which is more treatable, but is still liver cancer.

Was just texting this morning with my best friend from high school who’s been battling metastatic prostate cancer for over a year now. Told me he’s starting to get soft tissue injuries as a result of his treatments. He’s still in good spirits and is planning a golf trip. Wants me to come out to see him and play some golf in a couple of months. Don’t think I’ll put that off.

Both of these guys are in their 50’s. ?

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[/URL]
As long as they protect Avatar, right?

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as they protect Avatar, right?

original.gif

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[/URL]
The original Dawn of the Dead is in ownership limbo and hasn't seen the light of day in many years. It's soooo much better than the remake.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
The original Dawn of the Dead is in ownership limbo and hasn't seen the light of day in many years. It's soooo much better than the remake.

Me: “What’s he talking about, Ive got it on Blu-Ray somewhere...”

Also me: “Holy **** Dawn of the Dead on Blu-Ray goes for $150 on Amazon!!!”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads