• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ah. How I remember the whimsical worries of youth.
SPEAKING OF!

So I recently found out that they have pill bottles with timers on the lids so you know when was the last time you opened the bottle. Anyway I ordered one and have been using it.

Granted it is just for my multivitamin but still.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is that how you know that your erection is lasting more than 4 hours

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how you can just randomly receive medical bills ******* 9 months after the fact. What other business model is allowed to operate like this...it is ******* crazy.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how you can just randomly receive medical bills ******* 9 months after the fact. What other business model is allowed to operate like this...it is ******* crazy.
Well, it has to go through 10 billing departments and 13 insurance claims. How else is the medical industry going to support all these costs? Right @Piobaire ?

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got an adjusted bill for an oil change back in January. It was only $6,000; I suppose it could have been worse, and I did really need that oil change. That's just the way things work. After all, we have the best, most innovative auto maintenance system in the world. Maybe if we got rid of some environmental regulations on used oil disposal, prices would go down.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was talking with my fourth grade daughter this morning and I mentioned that when I was her age, I walked to school (it was about a 15 minute walk, not even uphill, so not one of those parental horror stories). She looked at me, then with complete seriousness and sincerity, said, "but dad, we have cars now."

**** you, kid. I'm using your college find to buy myself a Patek.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was talking with my fourth grade daughter this morning and I mentioned that when I was her age, I walked to school (it was about a15 minute walk, not even uphill, so not one of those parental horror stories). She looked at me, then with complete seriousness and sincerity, said, "but dad, we have cars now."

**** yea, you do you.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was talking with my fourth grade daughter this morning and I mentioned that when I was her age, I walked to school (it was about a 15 minute walk, not even uphill, so not one of those parental horror stories). She looked at me, then with complete seriousness and sincerity, said, "but dad, we have cars now."

Well she's not lying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads