• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
i receive a text notification from a well-known vendor that a soda maker that has been out of stock for awhile is back in stock. I go to the website five minutes later to buy and it is already out of stock.

I’m ordering all the bits and bobs to make my own carbonation setup. Costs a little more than a Sodastream but the gas refills are cheaper and you can use any soda bottle.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Soda is pure poison...
Besides, it's beach season.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tumblr_mzzg3weYRp1tooympo1_400.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I have been doing this rowing thing 4 days a week. Tuesday is usually my day off because I go to acupuncture and something about working out after having needles in my muscles irks me. I decided to get an extra workout in and I broke a piece on my rowing machine in the first 2 minutes from rowing too hard. They are sending me a new piece, but it serves me right for trying to work out more.

Jonas suggested that I try to do a 10 minute cardio thing on YouTube in the meantime. Well, let me tell you it should have been a 10 minute thigh exercise. I could barely do it because I lack thigh strength. Things like squatting and standing again very quickly, and mountain climbers and such are very very hard and my thighs and ass are on FIRE. It was hard to sleep because I was aching so badly. Jonas says it is good the rowing piece isn't coming for a while so I can rest. I must agree.

That Jonas is quite a character. Is Jonas a twist or an olive type person?

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jonas is the reasonable ego of Booth, which he hates to have since 'teh booth is a bad guy' so he's putting him as a whole different person.
No harm - at least until he's in the subway and Jonas whispers in his ear "look all those people around, are bringing germs and illness"

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jonas was right, I shouldn't have worked out anyway with my sore muscles. I found a 10 minute HIIT video that didn't relay on the same muscles that were sore, but now the same muscles are worse and new ones also hurt. This exercise fake news bullshit is no good for you I'll tell ya.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Mom was moved to hospice this morning and the prognosis is "any day now." It's her time and will honestly be a relief (she has severe dementia), but feels awful to not be able to be there for my Dad. They are in a quarantined nursing home in a country that has closed its borders. Married for 51 years and he still sits with her every day, holds her hand and talks to her for hours, even though she is completely unresponsive. He's 98, mostly blind, a British Army WWII vet and I've never heard a single complaint from him about old age. Dude has more than done his duty.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads