• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How can any of that be true in the land of Abe?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Jonas convinced me that I could put absolutes in my oil diffuser. I was skeptical, but it worked with Vetiver (java) essential oil, which is as thick as mud so I am going to give her a try with oakmoss absolute, bergamot, and ylang ylang for a Chypre experience in the home.

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just had a long over due talk with my wife, about her overworking, my depression, and our son becoming a delinquent.
I'm the first to be guilty of that, but all too often we don't trust our sons enough, as many times I had to admit.
You too will have to.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was making granola and left in the oven about a minute too long. Now I still have the same amount of granola that I started with. (None).

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My 80+ yo father fell recently and suffered a stress fracture in his lower spine. He was admitted to the hospital and then has spent the past 20 days in a rehab facility. Haven’t been able to see him during that time due to COVID and he really doesn’t answer his phone. The only way to talk to him has been to call the nurses station and have one of them go to his room, answer the phone and give it to him

My sister got a call today from his nurse that they are rushing him to the hospital with facial sagging and an inability to eat or speak. He’s had strokes before. And again, we cannot go to the hospital to be with him.

The whole situation blows

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was making granola and left in the oven about a minute too long. Now I still have the same amount of granola that I started with. (None).
Which is exactly how much of any granola that is edible.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads