• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, big timer. Not all of us can afford full price Arby's.

Luigi_M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Didn't know about AARP but with a quick research I learned that's an organization whose aim is "to empower people to choose how they live as they age".
Now, I'm near 58 and I want to age with a lot of money and ******* like mad.
If I subscribe, would AARP send me a money transfer each week and provide me gorgeous and lewd ladies?
Or is it only for American citizens?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They only send you the money, you have to buy the ladies yourself

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't know about AARP but with a quick research I learned that's an organization whose aim is "to empower people to choose how they live as they age".
Now, I'm near 58 and I want to age with a lot of money and ******* like mad.
If I subscribe, would AARP send me a money transfer each week and provide me gorgeous and lewd ladies?
Or is it only for American citizens?
Lmao the american social safety net is you better scrounge for some crumbs (unless you're a massive business then we got you [unless you're the post office partly because that's a vital service])

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walked into a low key Lucky’s to see if I can pick up some things. Walked in, AirPods on, then, hear over the intercoms “...please return reusable bags back outside the store.”
Took me a minute and realized referring to me. Felt unwelcome, walked out and drove home. Yes now I realize stores are banning them (after looking it up just now); I believe a few weeks ago seeing a headline about plastic bags being reintroduced again. Gahhhhh!!! ??

Wanted some ice cream tonight! Fml

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Walked into a low key Lucky’s to see if I can pick up some things. Walked in, AirPods on, then, hear over the intercoms “...please return reusable bags back outside the store.”
Took me a minute and realized referring to me. Felt unwelcome, walked out and drove home. Yes now I realize stores are banning them (after looking it up just now); I believe a few weeks ago seeing a headline about plastic bags being reintroduced again. Gahhhhh!!! ??

You need a bag to carry a pint of ice cream?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Might have had one too many cocktails last night. Old age is making me a little *****. Work ten hours on a Friday and can no longer drink like a rock god on Friday night. :(

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Yesterday, Mrs Vader says to me: Do you know "Koari's dad"? (Surgeon at my wife's Hospital) yeah. met him a few times.

-Kaori misses you. asks for you. and wants you to come back.
2 more mothers have reached out to me. via sns. to ask me to come back. or teach on my own.
It breaks my heart. to have built a trust with so many. and to just disappear. To imagine the sad faces. feeling like i let them down.
But when corona hit? the school couldn't afford to keep me. so we all lose.
I feel lost. knowing that so many students miss me. and i can't do a thing to help.

(without muscling my old boss, and she knows. .
.She is vince Mc mahon.and i am "The Rock" )

during the standoff. sad faces all around.
and all i got to do? is get drunk and post on sf. . . .

Last edited:

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Before this all started I made the argument that a lot of single use plastics were introduced for sanitary purposes, and that banning them might have unintended consequences. (The strawman/slippery slope version: garbage bags are single use plastics. Should be ban them?)

This is an extreme example (I don't think reusable bags will be permanently banned), but it's an example nonetheless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads