• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think the most frustrating thing about this virus is not knowing whether I have/had it. It would take so much stress off of me if I just knew.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Booth, you would die of agita if you were living my life right now...and I say that as a fan.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I get severely angry at what most people would call minor inconveniences. I get it from my Italian father. Deep down character flaws or things of that sort, I'm like yeah, whatever, **** em' but what happened to me this afternoon just the past hour literally made me scream and think of blowing my brains out.

My acupuncturist, since we are not having sessions, wanted to meet in the park and give me these herbal supplements. I agreed and ventured outside and told myself I'll swing by the wine shop on the way home to get wine for the weekend. I was already a bit irritated at having to go out because it was supposed to start intermittently raining and I HATE the rain. It ruins my trouser crease and ***** my shoes up. It literally costs me money every time I have to go out in it. So on my way, of course, it starts pouring and I am already getting worked up. I have my umbrella, but I am looking down at my shoes cursing to myself. Sure they are "rain shoes" but it will still take time and effort to make them decently presentable after the rain, getting all of the welts, and water marks off. I get there and I am a bit early and standing in the rain. Is she early too? No, that would be too convenient. She's late. I grab the pills and start walking to the wine shop. It is raining harder now and I am gettin real worked up. I get there and there is a line to get in. MOTHERFUCKER. So I am standing there boiling with rage, in the rain. A guy walks up to me and asks if it is the line to get into the wine shop. No its the line to go bowling, yes its the line for the wine shop you ******* stupid bastard. About 20 seconds later it almost seemed like a truck door fell from the sky and landed right next to us. We are all like WTF??????? Across the street there is an overpass and a door literally flew from it and landed on the sidewalk. We could have been killed. People were looking around and oooh and ahhhing, but I'm too mad at my wet shoes to give three ***** at this point. I get into the wine place and I notice they are only letting in three people at a time. The place is ******* huge. So I am looking at stuff and there is this doofus in there who is crowding my place. Come on guy, seriously? Anyway, I get like 10 bottles of stuff in a cart and make my way to the counter. I remember they don't take Amex and I am irritated at that. What is it with all Polish owned places not taking Amex? **** them. The stoic son of the owner is ringing me up and asks if I want a box for it all. No, I don't. I have an umbrella, bags are just easier to walk home with. No, bags please. "We only have boxes." You ******* snot nosed robot, why the **** did you ask me then? MOTHERFUCKER. Then he says to me, I can sell you this tote for $3.99. I said no ******* way, give me the box. Mind you, I have known this kid his entire ******* life practically. I spend thousands of dollars here every year, you can't help me out guy? Well **** you, you're not getting $3.99 more from me than you have to. Mind you, his mother, lovely lady, totally would have given me the tote for nothing, this lobotomized weasel, nope. So now I have to carry this 50 pound box back to my apartment, can't use the umbrella and I get home soaked, look at my phone and it is exploding with work messages and I have to decontaminate myself with my hands in the sink for 20 minutes while hearing a "ping" from my phone every 10 seconds and all I can think of is wishing that ******* truck door hit me and ended it all because my blood is BOILING.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Based on findings from SARS 1, there were lasting lung and heart issues. I don't know I would sign up for that.
I mean, it literally boggles my mind how many people in my city are getting this. I don't know how I don't have it. Knowing what's what is a huge load off even if it is negative.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Wrong thread, it was a thing that made me happy. ?

Last edited:

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jesus PB. You remind me of that Ferris Bueller quote "Cameron is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond."
I was with him until he went after polaks you racist goombah

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You're allowed to be racist against white Europeans, you stupid racist term for people of Polish descent.

(that's a joke)

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score
I get severely angry at what most people would call minor inconveniences. I get it from my Italian father. Deep down character flaws or things of that sort, I'm like yeah, whatever, **** em' but what happened to me this afternoon just the past hour literally made me scream and think of blowing my brains out.

My acupuncturist, since we are not having sessions, wanted to meet in the park and give me these herbal supplements. I agreed and ventured outside and told myself I'll swing by the wine shop on the way home to get wine for the weekend. I was already a bit irritated at having to go out because it was supposed to start intermittently raining and I HATE the rain. It ruins my trouser crease and ***** my shoes up. It literally costs me money every time I have to go out in it. So on my way, of course, it starts pouring and I am already getting worked up. I have my umbrella, but I am looking down at my shoes cursing to myself. Sure they are "rain shoes" but it will still take time and effort to make them decently presentable after the rain, getting all of the welts, and water marks off. I get there and I am a bit early and standing in the rain. Is she early too? No, that would be too convenient. She's late. I grab the pills and start walking to the wine shop. It is raining harder now and I am gettin real worked up. I get there and there is a line to get in. MOTHERFUCKER. So I am standing there boiling with rage, in the rain. A guy walks up to me and asks if it is the line to get into the wine shop. No its the line to go bowling, yes its the line for the wine shop you ******* stupid bastard. About 20 seconds later it almost seemed like a truck door fell from the sky and landed right next to us. We are all like WTF??????? Across the street there is an overpass and a door literally flew from it and landed on the sidewalk. We could have been killed. People were looking around and oooh and ahhhing, but I'm too mad at my wet shoes to give three ***** at this point. I get into the wine place and I notice they are only letting in three people at a time. The place is ******* huge. So I am looking at stuff and there is this doofus in there who is crowding my place. Come on guy, seriously? Anyway, I get like 10 bottles of stuff in a cart and make my way to the counter. I remember they don't take Amex and I am irritated at that. What is it with all Polish owned places not taking Amex? **** them. The stoic son of the owner is ringing me up and asks if I want a box for it all. No, I don't. I have an umbrella, bags are just easier to walk home with. No, bags please. "We only have boxes." You ******* snot nosed robot, why the **** did you ask me then? MOTHERFUCKER. Then he says to me, I can sell you this tote for $3.99. I said no ******* way, give me the box. Mind you, I have known this kid his entire ******* life practically. I spend thousands of dollars here every year, you can't help me out guy? Well **** you, you're not getting $3.99 more from me than you have to. Mind you, his mother, lovely lady, totally would have given me the tote for nothing, this lobotomized weasel, nope. So now I have to carry this 50 pound box back to my apartment, can't use the umbrella and I get home soaked, look at my phone and it is exploding with work messages and I have to decontaminate myself with my hands in the sink for 20 minutes while hearing a "ping" from my phone every 10 seconds and all I can think of is wishing that ******* truck door hit me and ended it all because my blood is BOILING.

Why not wear overshoes?

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1585939572464.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads