• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’ve been maintaining my normal workday routine (shower, shave, brush teeth, coffee, etc) and getting dressed for work (albeit in chinos rather than my normal work attire).

Helps me get into a “work” mindset. Main difference is my commute consists of going downstairs to the dining room.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I decided to shave this morning. I feel much better and cleaner. I also shave my head everyday so haircut isn't a problem for me. I got a nice clean look going for me today.
I usually work from home (although now i have none so....) and ive found if you/i don't keep the routine of getting groomed and dressed you just lose it. I don't always wear a tie or whatever but usually I do. I do feel more than a little ridiculous when I wear a suit and realize i haven't left the house all day but whatever

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
20200331_195955.jpg
20200331_195836.jpg

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All April fools jokes played on me so far involve a hidden image of that seated naked black guy with a huge dick

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
All April fools jokes played on me so far involve a hidden image of that seated naked black guy with a huge dick

You mean Steve?

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My dad's reaction to that photo when I sent it to him was the best.

"Yeah... I've seen that roll of tar paper before."

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In worse news a bit over 100 people at my Company have the virus. The large majority of them not at my work location, however one woman who does work in my building sadly passed away today. It is very sad and scary.
Did y'all all work in the same room? damn

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads