• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McConaughey is a professor at UT, so that kinda makes him more excusable. And based on interviews with him I've read, he's probably no worse to have in class than the average east Texas frat/jock/dude/bro (which is all he is, really).

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McConaughey is a professor at UT, so that kinda makes him more excusable. And based on interviews with him I've read, he's probably no worse to have in class than the average east Texas frat/jock/dude/bro (which is all he is, really).

You think Uvalde or Austin are east Texas? Son, that rabbit won't fly.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Only things that come from East Texas are patent lawsuits and queers and I don't see no IP infringements on you, boy!"

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Longview sure as **** ain't central/hill country Texas.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I trimmed my coronabeard yesterday. It just looks awful when it grows out.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got mine to the point I like it (full 11-12 mm) and shaved it off. Nothing new there though I worked a lot of jobs that made you do that. I used to grow those ZZ Top things now and then but I caught one on fire once

Last edited:

brokencycle

Reaction score
I just got mine to the point I like it (full 11-12 mm) and shaved it off. Nothing new there though I worked a lot of jobs that made you do that.

MM? We aren't in canuckistan.
I know half of you here are bald so this probably doesn’t bother you, but damn I need a professional haircut. If I don’t get it cut every 3 weeks, I start looking like a dirty 70’s hippie. (No offense @Numbernine )

****. I'm dying. It hasn't been this long since the army shaved my head. Senior year of high school it was down to my eyes, and it already feels that bad.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m feeling super bad about the place I go to regularly especially the girl that I’ve built up a good relationship with. I always felt like I tipped particularly well. Her shop is closed until April but maybe longer. Will she be back even?? All these years and I never mustered the courage to ask for her number. Think of it now, maybe I could’ve invited her over for a hair cut and coffee. But nope ?

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still shave my head everyday but stopped shaving my face. I’m going to grow a corona beard until I have to go back to the office.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads