• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All I got was a 30% discount for their new speaker that has Alexa. I want nothing to do with Alexa - I don’t trust that *****

So you bricked the speakers you had and got a discount for a speaker you don't want?

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
Looking up, through the circle. And here I sit.

Clouds pass on by.

Days turn to night, and back again. by moonlight, my home is dimly lit.

Through the circle. Stars shine. Morning returns with a warmth. And the sound of birds lifts my spirits.

This place is mine. Or rather I belong to it. On these walls, I can draw what I want. I can be anywhere. And the view is splendid.

Here I am alone. In isolation, prone to procrastinate and I can’t make decisions. Enhanced by the lack of interaction with actual humans.

Human I am, by nature. With dreams and visions. Frustrated by the fact that I’m here in my prison. This is my home. Had I known the things I now know? – maybe I could have made it better though.

well I have myself to talk to, so I’m not alone. I can reach out my hands, and there is a wall. My hands are able. But the wall is stone. Here in my home.

My floor is the earth. The sky somewhere else. But I can look up at it. I need time to think. Time to contemplate mental health. So here I sit. Looking up.

Who’s going to care for me? Looking up. who’s going to give me love? Looking up. Times when I think I’ve had enough? I don’t need drugs. I need a return of the sense of touch. Looking up.

So here I am, staring at the light. Doing the same thing almost every night. Drunk write and get lost in the type. But I’m alright.

What this situation calls for, is some inspiration. I got to think smart. and work hard. To elevate my station. But what can I do? Here in my home. There is no way out for me and I’m all alone. I need a revelation, an epiphany.

To show that I can do it. For all to see.

I’m looking up. Through the circle, and here I sit.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
They are herbal. worst that can happen is i'm late for work.
-ran out of booze and i have insomnia.

@jibbeldy.

Last edited:

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
When you get out of a meeting feeling like its 4pm but it's only 2pm ?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does you know they is false alarms?

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On a recurring topic: but of course, because you can’t depend on humans to have ******* common sense or not be assholes, regulation is required:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IFour guys came in and consulted and two more came back with a cart full of tools to put up that floor plan. My old boss’s head would’ve exploded

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because there was no union rep to supervise?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics