Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. APK

APK Senior member

Just found out this guy I went to middle and high school with was shot and killed last night. He worked at the downtown coffee shop, so I still saw him quite often. Brilliant guy. When I heard he had died, I thought perhaps it was suicide. But it was a drive-by shooting. Fuck, what a loss.

EDIT: Here's the story. Fucking sickening.

Three months later and presumably with no real leads, it looks like justice is going to be served.

2. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

I bought some wheels (rims) off ebay. The picture of the wheels did not match the seller's textual description. Before bidding I asked the seller if the pictured item was the actual item for sale. The seller stated that the wheels pictured were the wheels for sale. I bid and won the auction. I recieved the wheels today (after about a week's delay in shipping) and they are not what was pictured in the listing, but rather what the text described. I refused to accept delivery after I saw that the goods were non-conforming. I know I can get my money back through ebay, as I documented everything, but I'm still pissed. I want what I payed for, not my money back and a huge waste of time and effort.

I suspect that when the seller went to package the wheels he realized that they were something different than he thought and then spent the week locating the inferior product that the text of his ad described in order to ship those to me.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

My dog is really showing her age. She does her business in the backyard and it's becoming very hard for her to make it down the stairs on our deck. My idiot father doesn't understand and likes to just yell at her about it. It's starting to look like we'll need to let her out the front door and walk her around to the back.

It's absolutely heartbreaking.

4. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

My dog is really showing her age. She does her business in the backyard and it's becoming very hard for her to make it down the stairs on our deck. My idiot father doesn't understand and likes to just yell at her about it. It's starting to look like we'll need to let her out the front door and walk her around to the back. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
    Like father, like son, huh? [​IMG] Sorry about your dog. How old is she?

5. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

She turned 11 in February. Her hind legs aren't in the best shape.

6. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

My favorite dog up and died out of the blue this summer. I miss it more than I miss my father (1932-2008).

7. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

My siblings are 21, 19, & 17. I can't handle all the raging hormones.

8. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

She turned 11 in February. Her hind legs aren't in the best shape.

watch out man. Our older one (13 or so) tore a ligament in one of his hind legs. No real reason, it just ruptured. We were told to have surgery but we waited a while and it seems to be healing on its own - although really slowly.

9. Big T

Big T Senior member

My stupidity! Wife was with me and we ran into our neighbor. I commented how nice her hair looked. That was 3 days ago and my wife has yet to speak to me.

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

My stupidity! Wife was with me and we ran into our neighbor. I commented how nice her hair looked. That was 3 days ago and my wife has yet to speak to me.

Get out of that marriage now.

11. word

word Senior member

The fuck? For me it's having to take off the back plate on my bass to change the pick-up battery. That and accidentally leaving it plugged in, draining said battery. -_- Oh active basses.

12. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Way to go dumbass.

13. cross22

cross22 Senior member

Get out of that marriage now.

This.

14. Stazy

Stazy Senior member

Her stupidity!

FTFY

15. andrew96

andrew96 Senior member