• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
^his hair?

Originally Posted by Rambo
10-hut soldier! We ain't got no place in this here army for those curly locks. Sergeant! Get the clippers!

#2 clippers. He wants to have the floppy sk8boarder look, so this is punishment. Also, that's how it was for him back when he was at the RTC. Every weekend they had someone visit with clippers and all the boys got sheared. I think that's how it was at the other place, as well.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
epic two days:

aunt is insisting sister move in with us, need a 17 yr old girl here like a hole in head

mom's pt told me she will never walk again; mom is 58; mom will live in long-term care facility

had floors redone, cannot move furniture til saturday

5 people living in basement til floor is resolved. wife and kids slept at my mother in laws, who needs help and is having financial problems

dog was scared sleeping in basement cause i fell asleep on floor upstairs. i awoke to him covered in his **** and vomit.

threw my back out moving my son's dresser

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
frown.gif
thinks will get better kunk. at least you have ccp

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
epic two days:

aunt is insisting sister move in with us, need a 17 yr old girl here like a hole in head

mom's pt told me she will never walk again; mom is 58; mom will live in long-term care facility

5 people living in basement til floor is resolved. wife and kids slept at my mother in laws, who needs help and is having financial problems

dog was scared sleeping in basement cause i fell asleep on floor upstairs. i awoke to him covered in his **** and vomit.

Sorry to hear this. All the best to you and the family.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
epic two days:

epic indeed. hope your sister follows your house rules. and what happened to your mom?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
guillane barre.

oh, and dog is sick, going to 24/7 emergency care - cost of entry is $98

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Kunk, sorry to hear about all this crap. You are a god though; you will power through this.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Keep your head up Kunk, things will work out one way or another. Good luck, man.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Damn Kunk, it has to get better from here.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
guillane barre.

gbs... wow. friend my age was just diagnosed with it... sorry to hear that man.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
thx guys. vet raped me but only put it in an inch, $250

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sorry to hear that, Kunk

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rough two days Kunk, but you'll pull through.

This one is a doozy
smile.gif

I recently found out that an administrative change I requested at a fairly large organisation about 5 months ago didnt happen. I now make a pissed off call to why they didnt make the change, and get the reply that I need to pay the difference between the two services for the last 5 months and then they will make the change. For the record, the last month i paid for the newer service allready, without them making the change in administration.

are you ff kidding me? You want me to pay for a service I did not get for the last 5 months just to cover your own asses? I guess they want me to pay the difference and then retrochange their admin so that everything fits.

F#ck them, they will see no dime from me and they will make that change. F%ckers!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads