• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Don't really want to ask but...what happened?

Well it's not a huge deal, but I'm 18 and still in HS. Threw a house party that got busted, got tossed in jail overnight. I didn't realize there was a law for being a "social host", that kinda screwed me. 30+ kids got minors.

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather. We should get 2 feet of snow in the next day and a half with 40 mph winds and subzero temperatures. Missouri is not prepared for an arctic blizzard.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Perhaps your freakishly large testicles are skewing the results*.

Data derived from the study "Testicular Abnormalities of StyleForum Senior Members" by K. Wilkinson, 2010

ah-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!111@!@!#!eleventy!1

That's only when my wife's purse is on the scale.

So, my current grievances include:

unruly son, thought the new meds were working (and they were, somewhat) but turns out people were also papering over the issues. What else is new.

More timely, I scrubbed the mud room this morning to get some of the untidy smells out, and now ammonia seems to dominate everything. Wonder when this will pass.
frown.gif

Oh, and I seem to finally be succumbing to that cold that Mrs. T has had for weeks now.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the fact that half of my employees are late to work damn it

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
realization sinking in that someone who works here has really got to go. he has a young family but he really just is not pulling his weight. doesn't help that my guilt is compounded by total irritation with him. i planned to take a vaca day today since i'm leaving for hawaii first thing tomorrow am but he postponed a meeting scheduled for yesterday to today. i told him to make it for first thing in the AM so i could leave by 10 or so. he called out this morning due to ice and just showed up, and now he's telling me he can't schedule til 11:30 or so. I need to ******* get out of here and he's the only reason i'm here and his incompetence is jerking me around.
ffffuuuu.gif

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Pun
Well it's not a huge deal, but I'm 18 and still in HS. Threw a house party that got busted, got tossed in jail overnight. I didn't realize there was a law for being a "social host", that kinda screwed me. 30+ kids got minors.

That's ridiculous. So much **** is criminalized these days that, in the past, would've been settled outside of the legal system.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think I'm starting to fall for someone I work with :\\

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches

you're not at peace

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
you're not at peace

no **** bro. i cant sleep im constipated its affecting my family life and i live in constant fear of the unknown

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by in stitches

Are you at peace over this?

Edit: Damn, Acid beat me!

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
burnt out and tired. so sick of listening to morons prattle on pretentiously about magritte. like this dumb ***** today was trying to argue that capitalism is inherently motivated by greek myths about money, and i was like no, not really, and she was all "WELL YOU SHOULD READ BAKSGHFAKSGHAS" ugh shut up. yousglasghklasg

now for an hour and 15 minutes of someone lecturing me about how harold and maude is an amazing movie. NO ITS NOT. ITS NOT SUBTLE.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
burnt out and tired. so sick of listening to morons prattle on pretentiously about magritte. like this dumb ***** today was trying to argue that capitalism is inherently motivated by greek myths about money, and i was like no, not really, and she was all "WELL YOU SHOULD READ BAKSGHFAKSGHAS" ugh shut up. yousglasghklasg

Was this some sorority chick?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lost one glove on the train today. So that's a wool cap, gustbuster umbrella and now a glove in a ******* month.
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads