Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

ugh. my apartment smells like cigarettes and i do'nt fucking smoke. went into the hallway and it reeks. adding this to reasons to move.

2. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

Did spam-bots suddenly attack en masse?

3. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I hate having to wake up at 7:30 every morning but so is the life of a grown-up.

give 4:30 a try and tell me how it works for ya. or better yet, have a baby and then tell me how the 2:30 feedings are coming along. [​IMG]

4. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

I hate having to wake up at 7:30 every morning but so is the life of a grown-up.

I wish I could sleep in that late.

Am really packing on the pounds lately. And not in a good way. [​IMG]

5. Alter

Alter Senior member

give 4:30 a try and tell me how it works for ya. or better yet, have a baby and then tell me how the 2:30 feedings are coming along. [​IMG]
    How are the 2:30 feedings coming along, T? My little ones are getting a little better. A little. Yesterday I went out for drinks (non-alcoholic, in my case) with my best friend. He told me he got a job in another country and is moving there in March. As an expat it is hard to make good friends...gonna miss him. On the upside, today I got a call from another friend who told me he is moving back to Japan having been away for a couple of years...not to the same city but at least to the same time zone. I guess it kinda evens out.

6. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

How are the 2:30 feedings coming along, T? My little ones are getting a little better. A little.

Yesterday I went out for drinks (non-alcoholic, in my case) with my best friend. He told me he got a job in another country and is moving there in March. As an expat it is hard to make good friends...gonna miss him. On the upside, today I got a call from another friend who told me he is moving back to Japan having been away for a couple of years...not to the same city but at least to the same time zone. I guess it kinda evens out.

Well, I adjusted to them a while back, but the tricky part is timing it so I can get back to sleep, then get up around 4:30, run my miles, shower, and be ready by the time she's hungry again. Sometimes it works out, other times...not so much. A few times I tried not sleeping after the 2:30 feeding and it was fine, but the next day was rough.

This morning she slept to 3:45, which I can totally work with. I understand that once children hit a certain weight that they start sleeping longer, which makes her slow weight gain a real killer for us. It's all I can do to keep from force-feeding her bon-bons. She's still skinny, which is funny since my cuz just had a son, and he looks like a sumo in training. I'll bet he sleeps like a log, though.

7. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

I wish I could sleep in that late.

Am really packing on the pounds lately. And not in a good way. [​IMG]

Wait. Why would you be gaining pounds?

If I ever have a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

8. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

If I ever adopt a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

FTFY.

9. gomestar

gomestar Super Yelper

somebody put up a Steelers poster at work. Normally, I don't care. However they used thumb tacks, but since our walls are very dense, they decided to thumb tack it right on the canvas of one of the works of art we have in the building.

[​IMG]

10. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

somebody put up a Steelers poster at work. Normally, I don't care. However they used thumb tacks, but since our walls are very dense, they decided to thumb tack it right on the canvas of one of the works of art we have in the building.

[​IMG]

Steelers fans...[​IMG]

11. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

This morning she slept to 3:45, which I can totally work with. I understand that once children hit a certain weight that they start sleeping longer, which makes her slow weight gain a real killer for us. It's all I can do to keep from force-feeding her bon-bons. She's still skinny, which is funny since my cuz just had a son, and he looks like a sumo in training. I'll bet he sleeps like a log, though.
    [​IMG]

12. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

(...)

If I ever have a child, I will make sure to hire a nanny. Oh, and you as its godfather.

...must cross-poast to the 'happy' thread.

13. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

[​IMG]

SRSLY, Mrs. T's all pureeing squash and carrots and yams for BabyT to smear and spit up, and I'm all behind her telling her she should be putting cheeseburgers and cinnabons in that damn food processor. Let's get some results here, people!

14. Crane's

Crane's Senior member

A few years ago I had a fight with a 2x12 on a job site. The board won that one by a TKO. It killed one of my teeth which is now so effing loose it isn't funny and it's really annoying. I'm at the point where ripping it out with pliers sounds good.

15. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

[​IMG]

Little instances like this where people simply fail to "get it" infuriate me. Stupidity knows no bounds.