• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been summoned for jury duty. I think my chances for being selected are excellent given that I'm unemployed and not openly racist.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I've been summoned for jury duty. I think my chances for being selected are excellent given that I'm unemployed and not openly racist.
One of these things can be changed rather easily

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know. I'm considering memorizing lines from 12 Angry Men for use during the questioning portion.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm getting old. I sat through 30 minutes with this one bloke who taught me how to use the VPN for my company notebook and after two martinis, I have no bloody clue where to stick the username, password, token, pin and account. I had to end up composing my status update in Live mail (hotmail), sending to my Blackberry and then re-sending it. I even took the bloke out to coffee complimenting what a thorough job he did. Now it seems pretty embarassing to ask him where tool a fits into slot b.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fwiffo
I'm getting old. I sat through 30 minutes with this one bloke who taught me how to use the VPN for my company notebook and after two martinis, I have no bloody clue where to stick the username, password, token, pin and account. I had to end up composing my status update in Live mail (hotmail), sending to my Blackberry and then re-sending it. I even took the bloke out to coffee complimenting what a thorough job he did. Now it seems pretty embarassing to ask him where tool a fits into slot b.
Tell him that you accidentally slipped the roophie into your drink and you don't really remember anything after that.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Tell him that you accidentally slipped the roophie into your drink and you don't really remember anything after that.

Now I'm paying for my ignorance by being delayed 3+ hours on a flight. We actually stood in front of the plane door for 30 minutes but it wouldn't open. Now the crew is debating whether they are too tired to fly us for 90 or so minutes.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When I go to the gym and the machine/weight/bar/etc is being used my someone else. I just do another exercise in my workout, but it's annoying.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2 things:
1) Some old fat and slightly crazy hippy/rocker guy got on the subway and stood beside me today. The nerve of this guy. He smelled like an ashtray. I hate people like this; just ******* die already you unhygienic bastards. I do not appreciate the full-on assault on my olfactory sense. Thankfully this only happens about once every couple months in Toronto.

2) I forget, but i'm still ******* pissed! (ok not really)

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I bought some tortillas and queso fresco thinking tonight would be Burrito Night ™, but they stuck together so now it's Leftover Bean Salad Night ™.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's this person near the top of the food chain here at work and she's just an idiotic hack. She has a one-track mind that becomes laughable--after all, once she's scuttled your fifth or sixth project you just have to laugh. But I really thought we were beyond this for this project. Guess not.

b

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A girl at work keeps asking me when i'm going to buy her dinner. She has a bf. Uh, ya, not doing that again.
laugh.gif
Now pls stop asking, because if i didn't invite you to dinner the first 5 times it's not gonna happen the 6th. =/

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
A girl at work keeps asking me when i'm going to buy her dinner. She has a bf. Uh, ya, not doing that again.
laugh.gif
Now pls stop asking, because if i didn't invite you to dinner the first 5 times it's not gonna happen the 6th. =/

Order dinner to the office and expense it. Now she can't bug you anymore (or rather, shouldn't) and you're not getting hosed again
laugh.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hate having to wake up at 7:30 every morning but so is the life of a grown-up.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
Order dinner to the office and expense it. Now she can't bug you anymore (or rather, shouldn't) and you're not getting hosed again
laugh.gif

I sorta get the feeling she'd drop her bf in a second if I asked her to, but i have 0 interest in her, partly for that reason. She's got a nice body but is completely vapid and i just don't think i could endure sitting through an entire meal with her. w/o a bf, i might do it just to **** her but it's not worth the drama and required time/money investment. At first I used to like the attention b/c she was kinda hot and it's good for the ego, but now it's just getting annoying.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads