Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

A boy I vaguely know posted a video on facebook of him singing and dancing along to a Justin Bieber song and dedicated it to his girl friend, whose name is charmander. Its about the most pathetic thing I've seen I think.
    Charmander? Seriously?

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

No shit, charmander thurston. To be fair her parents probably didn't know a multi million dollar franchise about fighting animals stored in balls would be released and that there daughter would have the same name as the main fire type pokemon. The boys a bit socially awkward to say the least. I met him ice skating last year with my gf and he kept walking up to me and trying to talk to me, I thought it was fairly cute because I thought he was about 13 and he had a lisp and could moon walk on ice skates, but when he told me he did construction work and then asked my gf for her number I hit him with one of my skates. Strangely he still added me on fb.

3. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ You alpha as fuck.

4. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

No shit, charmander thurston. To be fair her parents probably didn't know a multi million dollar franchise about fighting animals stored in balls would be released and that there daughter would have the same name as the main fire type pokemon. The boys a bit socially awkward to say the least. I met him ice skating last year with my gf and he kept walking up to me and trying to talk to me, I thought it was fairly cute because I thought he was about 13 and he had a lisp and could moon walk on ice skates, but when he told me he did construction work and then asked my gf for her number I hit him with one of my skates. Strangely he still added me on fb.
    Wait, its a dude? You've got to be fucking with us.

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

6. esq

esq Well-Known Member

What pisses me off is that pussy ass PC liberals have taken over not just academia, the courts, journalism and the entertainment industry, but now sports, too.

7. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Jon Stewart's shirt collars look uncomfortably tight.

8. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I'm such a moron. I just noticed I've been wearing my headphones for the last hour while I've been listening to the stereo.

9. randallr

randallr Senior member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT0el...layer_embedded
    singing boy

He writes her name as charmaine in the video, but he spells shit and I've seen him call her charmander so I don't know what her name his.

That video is crap.

10. Nil

Nil Senior member

Today is the first time I've been sick in god knows how long. Probably years at this level of sickness at the very least. And I'm supposed to have a date with this smokingly hot chick tonight, damn it. They were tickets to a play also, so it's not like I can cancel. Looks like I'll have to take one for the team and stumble through the evening hopped up on medication.

11. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

I had some very spicy food yesterday, and frankly I don't have very much spicy food anymore. going in it was fine, on the way out it seems to have blistered my asshole or something. I have never had such a sore but in my life. not pleasant, but every more so not a very dignified way to be in discomfort.

12. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

When a store ship a wrong item

13. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

14. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan White Hispanic

There once was a girl names Charmander.

Who wanted it big in her dander
    She got what she wished
    In the form of a fist
    Now some say you can two-hand her

15. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

I had some very spicy food yesterday, and frankly I don't have very much spicy food anymore. going in it was fine, on the way out it seems to have blistered my asshole or something. I have never had such a sore but in my life. not pleasant, but every more so not a very dignified way to be in discomfort.
    Hit the sitz bath my boy. Behold the wonder of the sitz bath.