1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. lefty

lefty Senior member

Went to see my doctor to book a colonoscopy. Mentioned my acid reflux problem and he said, "Well, when we have you under we'll give you a "double-header.""

"Double-header?"

"One camera down your throat and one up your ass."

lefty

2. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

People that sing along to stupid kiddie Christmas songs.

3. APK

APK Senior member

People that sing along to Christmas songs.

Fixed.

Maybe I'm a Grinch, but I don't want to hear Christmas songs in early November. Especially since radio only plays a ton of variations of the same handful of songs.

4. StephenHero

StephenHero Black Floridian

I love a nice chorus of "Adeste Fidelis" but I cringe when people go "OMG the hippopotamus song. I love this!111!" and sing along like they're conducting kindergartners who still haven't learned to shit unassisted.

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Went to see my doctor to book a colonoscopy. Mentioned my acid reflux problem and he said, "Well, when we have you under we'll give you a "double-header."" "Double-header?" "One camera down your throat and one up your ass." lefty
    I've had the gastric camera before, back when I had acid reflux problems. It's no big deal whatsoever. Never had anything up my ass though, unless you count that weekend I spent with Edmorel.

6. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Went to see my doctor to book a colonoscopy. Mentioned my acid reflux problem and he said, "Well, when we have you under we'll give you a "double-header."" "Double-header?" "One camera down your throat and one up your ass." lefty
    They put you under light sedation and you don't feel a damn thing. You'll be up and around an hour after they're done. Easy peazy. PM me if you need any advice on the rear-ender.

7. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

I love a nice chorus of "Adeste Fidelis" but I cringe when people go "OMG the hippopotamus song. I love this!111!" and sing along like they're conducting kindergartners who still haven't learned to shit unassisted.

OMG don't hate on the hippopotamus song! One year the Mrs burned a copy of it to disk for me, I loved it so!

8. seetheforest

seetheforest New Member

One post minimums to do something on a forum.

9. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

^^^ I have reported your post to the mods.

10. ysc

ysc Senior member

Soo tired. Meant to be my first proper night out with people on my masters course, and a girl I think I kind of am beginning to have a thing for, but it is 4.30 in the afternoon and I am already falling asleep.

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Soo tired. Meant to be my first proper night out with people on my masters course, and a girl I think I kind of am beginning to have a thing for, but it is 4.30 in the afternoon and I am already falling asleep.

Power through it you fucking puss.

12. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Ive had this cold for about 3 weeks now in various degrees. Well I finally went out and got medicine for it last night and I feel like 90% better. Glad I got one dose of medicine that cost a non-insignificant amount of money. Anyway I took a second dose today and I think all the different meds and my daily vitamin reg has now caused me to be nauseous.

13. ysc

ysc Senior member

Power through it you fucking puss.
    That's the plan. Drinking and being really tired always works out really badly for me, but not drinking in a bar, particularly with new people, especially if I am trying to get a girl, also doesn't work. Catch 22.

14. Bill Smith

Bill Smith Senior member

Dealing with an unrequited love gone bad. I developed a crush on a good friend I have known for years but her situation is in Facebook terms "Complicated" of late and my feelings for this woman has not blinded me to the fact I'm being taken for granted and treated like shit.

What makes it trickier is we sit on the same board of directors for a local community organization.

15. fwiffo

fwiffo Senior member

Dealing with an unrequited love gone bad. I developed a crush on a good friend I have known for years but her situation is in Facebook terms "Complicated" of late and my feelings for this woman has not blinded me to the fact I'm being taken for granted and treated like shit.

What makes it trickier is we sit on the same board of directors for a local community organization.

Best to pursue something else and then re-evaluate in a quarter or two to see if it's still there.