Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Bergdorf Goodwill, Feb 7, 2007.

1. fortune

fortune Senior Member

wtf as in confused or wtf as in her? lolllz.

2. 65535

65535 Senior Member

3. fortune

fortune Senior Member

no, wtf as in

[​IMG]

My bad, I forgot this was English class.

4. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Cold text and dreams.

5. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

My bad, I forgot this was English class.
    Dude read what you wrote it doesnt make sense and i tried like 5x lol

6. fortune

fortune Senior Member

haha. here i'll simplify it. i'm an ass for not wanting to see my ex apparently. but she was just making sure i wasn't coming to her swim meet which my friend was swimming in as well.

7. JetBlast

JetBlast Distinguished Member

Why are you an ass? She's your ex, there's no reason to see her if you don't want to.

JB

8. 65535

65535 Senior Member

haha. here i'll simplify it. i'm an ass for not wanting to see my ex apparently. but she was just making sure i wasn't coming to her swim meet which my friend was swimming in as well.

tell her to shut her face, and that you can do what you want, when you want.

9. tiecollector

tiecollector Distinguished Member

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011

10. 65535

65535 Senior Member

But whatever, bitches ain't nothing but hos.

QFT

11. visionology

visionology Distinguished Member

Drug-induced coma sounds like what you need.

I might [​IMG]

Yesterday I couldn't do it any more. Rented a movie with the girl, stayed in and went to sleep early.

12. SoCal2NYC

SoCal2NYC Fashion Hayzus

People that think Barnes & Noble is a library. It's one thing to stand there and flip through the art books or other big tome sized items. But, to actually plop down in the middle of an aisle, pull out your lap top, take notes and shit like that is just downright rude.

13. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

People that think Barnes & Noble is a library. It's one thing to stand there and flip through the art books or other big tome sized items. But, to actually plop down in the middle of an aisle, pull out your lap top, take notes and shit like that is just downright rude.

+1! This pissed me off last night. After dinner, the gf and I went to B&N to check out some books, pick up some coffee and whatnot, and we see all these people reading in the aisles, etc. We were there maybe an hour, and right after we got there, this person grabbed a book, went to the cafe, read for an hour, and then put the book away and left. Leafing through a book is okay, but to come to the store and read the books for free? That's what a library is for people.

14. dopey

dopey Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

Rude to whom? If Barnes & Noble encourages it, or even tolerates it, what business is it of yours. If you don't like the policy, then complain about B&N, not the people who do it.

I remember, more or less, when this trend began. It seemed to be a conscious response to Amazon, or at least the fear of Amazon, with maybe a bit of Starbucks envy thrown in. B&N wanted to encourage people to spend time in the bookstore. They feared, perhaps correctly, that if people thought of bookstores a place to walk in get a book and leave they would lose all their sales to Amazon.

15. underwearer

underwearer Distinguished Member

When I tell people I'm a computer engineer and they get excited and ask me if I can fix their printer. No, I will not fix your printer, your internet, pr0n, etc. Leave that to ITT Tech and high school kids.

Ever see the show, "King of the Hill"? Theres an episode where Kahn Souphanousiphone who is an engineer out of work gets a job as an IT tech and after someone asks for the umpteenth time, "How can I get it to print" he goes off, "Its control alt print!...it's always control alt print!..."can you help me?"...No. I cant help you people!"