• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure how this could happen.
I don't follow anyone on twitter except I THINK the Lincoln Project. I rarely if ever go on the app.
I just did, and almost my entire "home" feed is all pro-maga.
WTF

I was greeted by an MTG post of some douche riding his horse with a "eff Biden" flag.
"this is my America if you don't like it don't follow me"
I think maga is way past targeted campaigning at this point. Just from the people I know it’s full on carpet bombing. I myself can’t unsubscribe from email “newsletters” fast enough, it’s like cutting heads off a hydra

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think maga is way past targeted campaigning at this point. Just from the people I know it’s full on carpet bombing. I myself can’t unsubscribe from email “newsletters” fast enough, it’s like cutting heads off a hydra
I will say this was an interesting experiment.
Since I was already there, I tried to creatively, but firmly, post "please kill yourself" to MTG, Cawley, and Ted Cruz. Oh also to Kevin Sorbo who was in there as well.
I went back around 10 minutes later, and my suggested feed was back to pro-Biden.
That site turns on a dime apparently.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Also, sports media in the US is just unreal. Not more than a few hours after they won the championship, commentators are already debating whether the Celtics can repeat next year

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, sports media in the US is just unreal. Not more than a few hours after they won the championship, commentators are already debating whether the Celtics can repeat next year
Don't forget about college sports where the media is projecting who has the best recruiting class for next year before any sport has been played yet in high school.

Cause Moe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't forget about college sports where the media is projecting who has the best recruiting class for next year before any sport has been played yet in high school.
A lot of this has to do with the complete integration of the gambling industry into the sports industry. Any proposition you can bet on is subject to hype by the sports/gambling media. You can definitely place a bet on who wins the 2025 NBA Champion. College recruiting for next year is probably also listed on sports books.

Last edited:

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's graduation party season. Time to start writing those $25 checks.

I always hope that eventually we'll stop getting invites but it never seems to happen.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had a few chardonnays, what of it?
IMG_5103.gif

brokencycle

Reaction score
It's graduation party season. Time to start writing those $25 checks.

I always hope that eventually we'll stop getting invites but it never seems to happen.

Stop writing checks. Simple.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Yeah, show up with like, a deviled egg platter.
I love those...
He wants to get uninvited. Try to keep up.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bornmarrow