• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Certainly don't begrudge the fella living where he pleases, but I do love how Austin is being treated as the stand in for "real" 'Murica.

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Certainly don't begrudge the fella living where he pleases, but I do love how Austin is being treated as the stand in for "real" 'Murica.

No, ****. No one from California, and New York goes to Texas to "make it". They should be grateful those places exist for giving them the opportunity their shithole couldn't.

Retreating to Austin in a more permanent fashion was the advice of fellow Texan Matthew McConaughey. “He’s like, ‘Hollywood is the Matrix, man. You plug in and it’s all fake world,’ ” says Powell, who does a remarkably good McConaughey. “He’s like, ‘Then I go to Austin, and I unplug. It’s all real. Those are my friends, that’s my family, my actions matter there.’ And he’s right. If you’re here, you live in the Matrix all the time, there’s no separation of those worlds. And for me, especially as my parents get older and my niece and nephew are growing up, I want a separation of those worlds.”

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More cultural imperialism. SMH.

Last edited:

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I escaped a fake city and moved to one where real folks wear cowboy boots and cowboy hats but in all likelyhood have probably never even ridden a horse much less worked on a ranch.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep getting this ad
1000001804.jpg

It doesn't make me want to go to Philadelphia at all, but it definitely makes me want a cheesesteak.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Catholic elementary school a block away are having their end of year parties and field day today. I generally really like WFH when the weather is nice and I can open the all the windows and hear the kids playing but they've set up some big speakers set up on the lawn and I think every other song since around 9:30 a.m. has been All Star by Smash Mouth.

:fu:

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Catholic elementary school a block away are having their end of year parties and field day today. I generally really like WFH when the weather is nice and I can open the all the windows and hear the kids playing but they've set up some big speakers set up on the lawn and I think every other song since around 9:30 a.m. has been All Star by Smash Mouth.

:fu:
You know what you should do?

Get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star
Get the show on, get paid

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know what you should do?

Get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star
Get the show on, get paid
Now this is stuck in my head...

She was looking kind of dumb
With her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOLD!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wykeemgandert32