• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why can’t we just call it cuckolding anymore?!
And why haven’t I been fired for engaging with you deviants during work hours. I’m not even smart enough to go incognito mode
What makes you think your boss isn't here jerking off too?

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why can’t we just call it cuckolding anymore?!
And why haven’t I been fired for engaging with you deviants during work hours. I’m not even smart enough to go incognito mode
I have never gone incognito mode for styleforum.
1. Corporate isn't looking over your browsing history unless you're visiting pr0n sites or something
2. Incognito mode doesn't hide your activity to your employer if you are on their network (physically or VPN).

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1. Corporate isn't looking over your browsing history unless you're visiting pr0n sites or something
2. Incognito mode doesn't hide your activity to your employer if you are on their network (physically or VPN).
Shit...

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past few years the most formal I've gotten for work is maybe an OCBD. I decided to wear a proper CM-approved dress shirt today and I hate it. I'm pretty sure it's going in the donation pile once I get home today.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Over the past few years the most formal I've gotten for work is maybe an OCBD. I decided to wear a proper CM-approved dress shirt today and I hate it. I'm pretty sure it's going in the donation pile once I get home today.
Weren't feeling your usual hobo chic today?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Weren't feeling your usual hobo chic today?
I need the real fall weather to come back and stick around so I can once again put on 6 layers of repro and pre-distressed clothing while I go on my morning constitutional and look through what people are putting on the curb if it's garbage day!

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yesterday I showed up to work in a bespoke suit and shoes. Today I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt and casual sneakers.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I showed up to work in a bespoke suit and shoes. Today I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt and casual sneakers.
Did you grab @edinatlanta's clothes out of the closet this morning accidentally?

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncommonSequel