• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m totally on board with cheaters having their records or championships clearly marked with *CHEATER in the record books

that includes the astros btw :fence:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m totally on board with cheaters having their records or championships clearly marked with *CHEATER in the record books

that includes the astros btw :fence:
Everyone is cheating even back in Roger Maris's playing days. There's no such thing as a clean sport.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a hard time accepting sign stealing as cheating.
It's not like the last Yankees team to win the WS wasn't filled with roided up hitters and pitchers.

Also, does anyone even give a shit about LA's 2 Covid titles? Those "titles" are the ones that deserve an asterisk.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My fandom is ramping up as the Astros make another World Series run. After that, I don't give a shit again, because I will be dead due to my advanced age.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why? The MLB playoffs had 16 teams in 2020 rather than the usual 10; it was actually harder, not easier during the year the Dodgers won.
They played a 50 game season with half the league making the post season. It's a bullshit fake title just like the Lakers Covid "title"

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They played a 50 game season with half the league making the post season. It's a bullshit fake title just like the Lakers Covid "title"
So you’re saying they wouldn’t have made the playoffs if it was a full season?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What a fucking crybaby. Bonds has the record whether you look it or not and your dad has been relegated to a footnote in history. Fucking deal with it.
He came out calling Bonds the best ever. Arguable, but such a strong take leads me to assume somebody got to doofus and told him to fuck off.
As an LAD hating Angeleno, few things in sport would bring me greater pleasure than Houston beating these Dodgers in the WS. Arsenal topping City in EPL would rate higher…but I’m not that insane.
So you’re saying they wouldn’t have made the playoffs if it was a full season?
They (LAD and LAL) won, so certainly deserve credit for it, but there are undoubtedly extenuating circumstances. Playing ~30% of a season makes a difference. As we’re seeing this year with the Dodgers, it may well have made no difference at all, but it’s not unreasonable to pick nits over it.

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
t4kh1n1