• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently got an iPhone 13. Apple Pay is a double click right button. Screen shot is a click left and right buttons. I now have a photo album filled with pictures of my Home Screen

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
Tell me you’re an old person without telling me your an old person.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Hombre Secreto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently got an iPhone 13. Apple Pay is a double click right button. Screen shot is a click left and right buttons. I now have a photo album filled with pictures of my Home Screen:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
At least you weren't using Samsung Wallet. Those idiots erased all my cards with their latest update, and I didn't realize that until I had to pay at the register. Grateful, I had some cash on me, but would of been washing dishes at a restaurant if I didn't have enough to cover the meal. Fucking idiots.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can I just say I see SO MANY THINGS GOING WRONG with NASA trying to crash an asteroid and disrupt its orbit. Start consulting your deity for forgiveness.

jack webb

Reaction score
Can I just say I see SO MANY THINGS GOING WRONG with NASA trying to crash an asteroid and disrupt its orbit. Start consulting your deity for forgiveness.
They're trying to see if they can alter the trajectory of an asteroid that would otherwise collide with Earth. Presumably the test asteroid they're targeting is not Earth-bound. My question is, might they knock it onto a path headed for Earth?

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This one's for the dinosaurs, you stupid space garbage!

:slayer:

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We honestly never talk about how dumb the dinosaurs were, getting taken out by a space rock. It's because they were woke.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vgdfvjbv